Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Kyle [Pinguin101] on 27/5/2011, 8:17 pm

Question, how does one get the HT status?
avatar
Kyle [Pinguin101]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Bruno on 27/5/2011, 8:48 pm

Kyle [Pinguin101] wrote:Question, how does one get the HT status?

Look at Applications part for Highly trusted and there a req topic for it

EDIT: http://www.smokinelite.com/t15517-requirements-read-before-applying

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by MrSome1more on 10/6/2011, 9:22 pm

I'd like to sell one, how do i do it?

MrSome1more
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by playcold on 10/6/2011, 9:26 pm

MrSome1more wrote:I'd like to sell one, how do i do it?

You can only sell an account if you are highly trusted (have the badge labelled highly trusted under your name)

there are requirements to getting this badge which can be found in the highly trusted applications section of the forums

the requirements to be able to apply can be found HERE
avatar
playcold
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by west brid on 30/6/2011, 6:43 pm

How do you become highly trusted? There's probably a forum about it somewhere but I cba to look.
I'm wondering because I would like to sell my main some day for some RSGP. (I currently use my pure account.)
avatar
west brid
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by B A L L S on 8/7/2011, 3:32 am

Mr. J I am quiting runescape because ive been hacked over a total of 30b I can't stand this game anymore and mw3 and star wars mmorpg is coming out. plently of entertainment there. please allow me to sell these accounts because i can't stand not being able to sell them right now. You can middle man it and i will never recover. I can't stand the game. and im about to be taking college courses soon and need the money for books. I can't afford to keep playing and selling these accounts will give me a headtsart in life. an extra 200 bucks willgoa long way. please just let me go through with this.
avatar
B A L L S
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by pokeguyx on 26/7/2011, 6:54 pm

Does this include Xbox Live accounts please, Because I have two accounts with 10th/all unlocks on MW2 and I need to sell it somewhere, This was the place where I can trust most people to be honest and give advice. Thanks Mr J Smile
avatar
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by JeeOh on 27/7/2011, 4:38 pm

Everyone should be able to sell accounts but people who are not trusted have to go first. Sound fair?
avatar
JeeOh
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Crasken on 27/7/2011, 7:16 pm

geocrad wrote:Everyone should be able to sell accounts but people who are not trusted have to go first. Sound fair?

The rule is based on fact that original owner of character is almost always able to recover it back even months after the selling progress. Loyal members with highly trusted badge just less likely scam the buyer.

If we allow everyone to sell characters it won't take long until there are dozens of pages of account selling threads and 90%+ of them just set up by gp thieves. This is my view what would happen and I don't want that. The rule that you must be highly trusted to sell characters is very wise move. Keeps our black market in good reputation.
avatar
Crasken
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by JeeOh on 27/7/2011, 7:28 pm

Crasken wrote:
geocrad wrote:Everyone should be able to sell accounts but people who are not trusted have to go first. Sound fair?

The rule is based on fact that original owner of character is almost always able to recover it back even months after the selling progress. Loyal members with highly trusted badge just less likely scam the buyer.

If we allow everyone to sell characters it won't take long until there are dozens of pages of account selling threads and 90%+ of them just set up by gp thieves. This is my view what would happen and I don't want that. The rule that you must be highly trusted to sell characters is very wise move. Keeps our black market in good reputation.

I see what you're saying but you could say (for non HT members) that they have to give details of the subscriptions previous password, etc ect...
avatar
JeeOh
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Slayboy pker on 29/7/2011, 11:04 am

what tier to sell an acount?

Slayboy pker
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Broeder on 29/7/2011, 11:13 am

HT isnt a tier, its a lifestyle.
avatar
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Crasken on 29/7/2011, 11:22 am

geocrad wrote:
Crasken wrote:
geocrad wrote:Everyone should be able to sell accounts but people who are not trusted have to go first. Sound fair?

The rule is based on fact that original owner of character is almost always able to recover it back even months after the selling progress. Loyal members with highly trusted badge just less likely scam the buyer.

If we allow everyone to sell characters it won't take long until there are dozens of pages of account selling threads and 90%+ of them just set up by gp thieves. This is my view what would happen and I don't want that. The rule that you must be highly trusted to sell characters is very wise move. Keeps our black market in good reputation.

I see what you're saying but you could say (for non HT members) that they have to give details of the subscriptions previous password, etc ect...

Even if they give the buyer every single detail of everything ( complete history of your account ) it doesn't change the fact that original owner can recover character with his info anytime.
avatar
Crasken
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by ikbendebom on 12/8/2011, 6:06 pm

i really wanna sell my old main.,is there no way i can do it? Laughing

ikbendebom
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Inhaps on 12/8/2011, 10:19 pm

ikbendebom wrote:i really wanna sell my old main.,is there no way i can do it? Laughing

You could sell it on another website.

_____________________


avatar
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by SM_Rocket on 12/8/2011, 10:26 pm

Inhaps wrote:
ikbendebom wrote:i really wanna sell my old main.,is there no way i can do it? Laughing

You could sell it on another website.

So essentially, Inhaps, you can't sell accounts, since you aren't a "Highly Trusted". You don't have the badge.
avatar
SM_Rocket
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Inhaps on 15/8/2011, 11:20 am

SM_Rocket wrote:
Inhaps wrote:
ikbendebom wrote:i really wanna sell my old main.,is there no way i can do it? Laughing

You could sell it on another website.

So essentially, Inhaps, you can't sell accounts, since you aren't a "Highly Trusted". You don't have the badge.

I am not highly trusted and I am not attempting to sell any account. I don't see your point.

_____________________


avatar
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Legendkilla023 on 13/9/2011, 10:41 pm

When do you know you have become a trusted member?
avatar
Legendkilla023
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by YourBoyDiego on 18/9/2011, 1:35 am

Why cant we do like other RS account buying websites. to secure their purchase, they hold to money until a certain ammount of time has gone aswell as bank pin has been set and email/ recovery questions have been reset. after enough messing with the account it would be mostly impossible for people to recover the account.

I'm just saying but i think thats how it works.
avatar
YourBoyDiego
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/YourBoyDiego?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by JeeOh on 18/9/2011, 10:09 am

dcabrera wrote:Why cant we do like other RS account buying websites. to secure their purchase, they hold to money until a certain ammount of time has gone aswell as bank pin has been set and email/ recovery questions have been reset. after enough messing with the account it would be mostly impossible for people to recover the account.

I'm just saying but i think thats how it works.

I agree

You can't recover an account if you don't get ANY recovery questions correct. If you can that would defeat the point of recovery questions. If you can't then the buyer of the account could just set new ones.

I'm not saying the rule should be changed but really... If you can recover accounts without getting any recovery questions correct, that's just CRAP.
avatar
JeeOh
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Kragorr on 21/10/2011, 5:19 pm

Does this rule count only for RS accounts, or for all sort of accounts?

Kragorr
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by D'n'B on 21/10/2011, 5:48 pm

Kragorr wrote:Does this rule count only for RS accounts, or for all sort of accounts?

Only rs as far as I know.
avatar
D'n'B
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Ruins on 21/10/2011, 5:49 pm

That is correct, the rule only is restricted to Runescape Accounts.

Feel free to sell your World of Warcraft or Diablo, etc etc type of Accounts.
avatar
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Host Snake I on 26/11/2011, 3:39 am

How do i become a highly trusted member? i want to sell one account for cheap, very good deal haha. So im just wondering on how to become a highly trusted member and then i will try my best to become one asap!
avatar
Host Snake I
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by D'n'B on 26/11/2011, 10:40 am

Host Snake I wrote:How do i become a highly trusted member? i want to sell one account for cheap, very good deal haha. So im just wondering on how to become a highly trusted member and then i will try my best to become one asap!

http://www.smokinelite.com/t15517-requirements-updated-11-august-2011
avatar
D'n'B
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Only Trusted and Highly Trusted members can sell accounts!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum