My first log ever!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My first log ever!

Post by im a fat cow on 28/2/2012, 10:22 pm

Just like the title says, going to be doing barrows logs, any help would be appreciated, as the post may be a bit sloppy and I apologize in advance for that. I plan on opening about 100-200 chests as I recently lost my 30mil bank gambling, so this is a cheap way for me to get my money back, while having fun.

I'm going to try and add some screen shots of the loot to make this forum more interesting. Very Happy
**Note: I'll only screen something if I get a barrows item, I'm 0-7 as I write this, and I think the odds are 1-14, so hopefully some items soon Smile**

Chest #1: 83 blood runes, 241 chaos runes, 280 mind runes.
Chest #2: 81 death runes, 38 bolt rack.
**End of run #1**
Chest #3: 39 blood runes, 583 mind runes, 115 chaos runes.
Chest #4: 41 blood runes, 883 mind runes. runes, 136 chaos runes, 83 death runes.
Chest #5: 76 death runes, 82 blood runes, 294 mind runes.
Chest #6: 591 mind runes, 83 blood runes.
**End of run #2**
Chest #7: 80 death runes, 39 blood runes, 124 chaos runes, 918 mind runes.
Chest #8: 232 death runes, 43 blood runes, 119, chaos runes, 660 mind runes. (Guthan as tunnel)
Chest #9: 86 blood runes, 70 bold rack. (karils as tunnel)
Chest #10: 72 death runes, 109 bolt rack. (verac as tunnel)
Chest #11: 74 death runes, 255 chaos runes, 276 mind runes. (dh tunnel)
**End of run #3**
Chest #12: 81 blood runes, 76 bolt rack, 115 chaos runes. (guthan tunnel)
Chest #13: 153 death runes, 43 blood runes, 124 chaos runes. (dh tunnel)
Chest #14: 81 death runes, 40 blood runes, 119 chaos runes, 35 bolt rack. (dh tunnel)
Chest #15: 233 death runes (ahrims tunnel)
** End of run #4**
Chest #16: 121 blood runes, 121 chaos runes, 37 bolt rack. (guthan tunnel)
Chest #17: 178 death runes, 37 blood runes, 272 mind runes. (karil tunnel)
Chest #18: 75 death runes, 40 blood runes, 252 chaos runes. (verac tunnel)
Chest #19: 153 death runes, 126 chaos runes, 781 mind runes, 36 bolt rack (dh tunnel)
Chest #20: 148 death runes, 39 blood runes, 594 mind runes. (verac tunnel) Getting angry now Mad
** End of run #5**
Chest #21: 74 death runes, 116 chaos runes, 125 blood runes. (Karils tunnel)
Chest #22: 70 death runes, 616 chaos runes, 80 blood runes, 35 bolt rack. (torag tunnel)
**End of run #6**


Last edited by im a fat cow on 4/3/2012, 9:05 am; edited 27 times in total

im a fat cow
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by Millsy125 on 29/2/2012, 12:48 am

Good Luck with this, in that many chests your bound to get something decent and the runes are going to add up to a fair bit too, what method(s) are you using? Smile
avatar
Millsy125
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by im a fat cow on 29/2/2012, 8:44 pm

Millsy125 wrote:Good Luck with this, in that many chests your bound to get something decent and the runes are going to add up to a fair bit too, what method(s) are you using? Smile

The methods I'm using is just a cheap karils bottom with salamander and black d hide top. Because like I said I did get cleaned for all but 2m of my bank.

im a fat cow
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

good luck

Post by bttk on 29/2/2012, 10:00 pm

good luck on gettin you bank back.

bttk
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by Millsy125 on 29/2/2012, 11:04 pm

im a fat cow wrote:
Millsy125 wrote:Good Luck with this, in that many chests your bound to get something decent and the runes are going to add up to a fair bit too, what method(s) are you using? Smile

The methods I'm using is just a cheap karils bottom with salamander and black d hide top. Because like I said I did get cleaned for all but 2m of my bank.

Ahh nice one. Nice to see your doing something about losing your bank rather than begging like some people. i might join you for a few trips some time if i can. Smile If you like. I aint done barrows for ages but i used to love it.
avatar
Millsy125
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by im a fat cow on 29/2/2012, 11:09 pm

Millsy125 wrote:
im a fat cow wrote:
Millsy125 wrote:Good Luck with this, in that many chests your bound to get something decent and the runes are going to add up to a fair bit too, what method(s) are you using? Smile

The methods I'm using is just a cheap karils bottom with salamander and black d hide top. Because like I said I did get cleaned for all but 2m of my bank.

Ahh nice one. Nice to see your doing something about losing your bank rather than begging like some people. i might join you for a few trips some time if i can. Smile If you like. I aint done barrows for ages but i used to love it.

Yea, I've never really understood why people beg, one time I saw someone saying taking donations just got scammed for a straight hour while I was flipping items, I finally asked him why he was asking instead of doing something about it, his reply was that he mad 1.5m in that hour which Outraged me I bit. But that's just me, if you want to do some trips with me, that'd be great, my rsn is the same as my account on here, I don't have any friends from this community, because I used to just linger in forums and not reply to them. I'll add you so I'll know when you add me back.

im a fat cow
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by Exposed on 18/4/2012, 1:47 am

not bad for a first log , keep it up.

Exposed
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by jjp1919 on 18/4/2012, 2:00 am

Stats? and nice log, this is something different than the usualy staking/flipping logs. Keep up the hard work and keep updating the log!

jjp1919
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: My first log ever!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum