¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by gexnl on 17/4/2012, 4:59 pm

Kelly wrote:
Phizzle wrote:No one seems to use Teamspeak.. I'm currently on it >.>

I was on last night and there were like 15 people in there Razz
I guess it just depends on the time of day Smile Right now most Americans are in school and it is nearly dinner time for most Europeans.

when its midnight in here (netherlands) then its so damn busy in the teamspeak Razz guess its like 6-7pm usa then people come from school/work
avatar
gexnl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by CrisoDer on 21/4/2012, 12:24 pm

Will use it! Very Happy
avatar
CrisoDer
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Guest on 20/5/2012, 2:51 pm

I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Kelly on 20/5/2012, 4:37 pm

rich boy7100 wrote:I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

The music you hear is an actual person who has their configurations set up to allow them to play music Razz
They either left TS or stopped having music play.
Smile

_____________________





MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~





MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):


avatar
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by [ADMIN] Billious on 25/5/2012, 10:47 pm

I downloaded client and installed it, but when I try to run it it says "A referral was returned from the server" so I repeated download and had the same prob both times. Any ideas what I did wrong? It is windows 64bit same as my comp.

_____________________


H o m e   o f   t h e   R E A L   M e r c h a n t s
Jun 2014
Dec 2013Jul 2013
Dec 2012Jul 2012
avatar
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by gexnl on 26/5/2012, 12:14 am

Billious wrote:I downloaded client and installed it, but when I try to run it it says "A referral was returned from the server" so I repeated download and had the same prob both times. Any ideas what I did wrong? It is windows 64bit same as my comp.

you downloaded from the official teamspeak site as corowns said?

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK Here (Safe Download)
avatar
gexnl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by [ADMIN] Billious on 26/5/2012, 12:26 am

yeah tried a third time using the other mirror and its the same....I might know where the problem lies. Recently got ram and stuff put in and now windows wont update and says not genuine even though it is. Used my product key which was accepted but the old one is still there and still have the problem. Answer is take it back and get em to fix it sometime. Thats probably it

_____________________


H o m e   o f   t h e   R E A L   M e r c h a n t s
Jun 2014
Dec 2013Jul 2013
Dec 2012Jul 2012
avatar
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Phizzle on 26/5/2012, 12:45 am

Kelly wrote:
rich boy7100 wrote:I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

The music you hear is an actual person who has their configurations set up to allow them to play music Razz
They either left TS or stopped having music play.
Smile

Does that mean anyone can set up their music so others can listen?
avatar
Phizzle
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Huluplus on 26/5/2012, 8:59 am

Phizzle wrote:
Kelly wrote:
rich boy7100 wrote:I am having a bit of a problem, yesterday I joined, and I could hear the music bot fine, but after about a half an hour, the sweet music stopped, so i got off for the night, turned on my laptop this morning...and no music again, anyone know whats happening?

The music you hear is an actual person who has their configurations set up to allow them to play music Razz
They either left TS or stopped having music play.
Smile

Does that mean anyone can set up their music so others can listen?

Cor doesn't let people play their own music in the channel, he is supposed to be setting up some sort of DJ applications but hes been very busy lately. If a Teamspeak manager says you can (mainly when the bot is down) your good to go though.
avatar
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Magic Pixel on 9/6/2012, 12:42 pm

Oh I am so joining this. Downloading teamspeak as I speak!
avatar
Magic Pixel
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by fojomojo on 5/7/2012, 6:16 am

i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic
avatar
fojomojo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Konig on 23/7/2012, 11:55 am

Awesomeeeee Very Happy
avatar
Konig
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by DoYouPlay_RS on 24/7/2012, 3:22 pm

fojomojo wrote:i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic

Unfortunately if you dont have a webcam you wont be able to vocally chat, but you can still listen and typechat. Webcams start at around 30 us dollars.
avatar
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Muffins on 28/8/2012, 11:40 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:
fojomojo wrote:i wonder if this wil work on a amac because my pc doesn't have a mic

Unfortunately if you dont have a webcam you wont be able to vocally chat, but you can still listen and typechat. Webcams start at around 30 us dollars.

Wait.. Does he mean Mac? If so, what sort of Mac?

I use a MacBook Pro (laptop) and it works fine.
avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Pruxis on 18/11/2012, 9:52 am

I'm not allowed to talk Sad
avatar
Pruxis
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Gecko on 23/8/2013, 1:27 am

Good idea you two can't join now but as a whole I think it will bring SM together.
avatar
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Dual_Shock on 8/6/2014, 6:32 am

Server Address has changed! Read OP for new address!
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: ¨`­­­­­­­*^¤ Smokin Mils Teamspeak ¤^*´¨

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum