Command Economy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Command Economy

Post by wizardian20 on 25/3/2013, 1:17 am

Trust me, Runescape isn't a free market economy. Take, for instance, the dark bow. When the dark bow became too valuable, Jagex shut it down, nerfed it to pieces, and lost me a 4-hour-trade-limit-buyout-every-4-hours-for-several-day's worth of gold. (Doing the math would've killed me, so I didn't.) I thought I had the upper hand on that one, and then they pulled the trump card and layed waste to my last year's careful investments. Regardless, my pity party serves a purpose. If the market can play you, you might as well get back at it and play back hard. It all starts with my new rendition of a renowned guide, "Investing Like a Man" (Forgive me, no misogynism implied, simply a joke)

Step 1: Man Up-
Quit buying 1 of an item. If you have 100m, buy 100m's worth for God's sake! There's nothing more rewarding then waking up to see your Dragon Claws go from 36m to 100k each and realize that you didn't just buy 1, you bought 10!
Step 2: Think Like You're Educated-
You don't actually have to be, just pretend. Apply that first grade logic, I like green, I want green, into RS investing! Buy as many gosh darn green dhides as you can, they're dropping 900% a night so the time to buy is NOW!
Step 3: No Regrets-
Once you go in, don't bother looking at the GE graphs to realize the item is set to crash. Once you're in, you're halfway to hell, might as well have some fun with it. Sell every last one of those recently-updated-to-1/10-it's-previous-value items for 1gp a pop and make someone's day!
Step 4: Sell Your House, Get Bills-
You're a big MAN now, obviously you're ready to go places in the world. Sell your IRL house, then use the money to buy Runescape Gold! No internet? Head down to McD's, hear it's free there. No Homeless permitted? Screw 'em, grab your laptop and cop the nice handi-cap stall, what are they gonna do about it?!
Step 5: Win Big-
Now you're finally here. You're all set up, you've got your laptop, your 654b from your house, your account just got banned for IRL trading. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Questions comments concerns? Feel free to post
wizardian20
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Command Economy

Post by Flapso on 25/3/2013, 10:19 pm

Made be laugh Smile LOL sell your house and buy 654b RS gp.
Try flipping dude - i've probs made 2m in 2 days with just 1m starting cash
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by wizardian20 on 27/3/2013, 1:48 am

I've really started flippin across all time-periods today, and I see what people say when they say making money is easy. While I'm waiting for an overnight, I set up several smaller inactives. When Im choosing an item for inactives, Im flipping guaranteed actives. It's a fool's gambit to go with one merching strategy these days, as far as I'm concerned.
wizardian20
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum