Bitcoin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitcoin

Post by Whaverearld on 16/4/2013, 5:45 am

I saw in some forums about bitcoin transactions and I am wondering if users are using this as a way of payment method? is it much better than paypal?
avatar
Whaverearld
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by ryuuhei on 19/4/2013, 3:25 am

Whaverearld wrote:I saw in some forums about bitcoin transactions and I am wondering if users are using this as a way of payment method? is it much better than paypal?
I believe that you can trade GP with bitcoin but there are less people who do that here. Most of them are using PayPal as payment.
hmm speaking of bitcoin, I saw at Playerauctions that they recently have Bitcoin but I am not sure if they allow bitcoin to buy currency.

ryuuhei
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by JIGL0JAY on 19/4/2013, 6:35 am

Bitcoin can be used as a currency but at the rate its going down, its not worth the investment. It was nearly 1 1/2 times the price a few days ago. Any bitcoins sold now are basically escaping the shitstorm that is still going with it.
avatar
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by db on 21/4/2013, 6:20 am

JIGL0JAY wrote:Bitcoin can be used as a currency but at the rate its going down, its not worth the investment. It was nearly 1 1/2 times the price a few days ago. Any bitcoins sold now are basically escaping the shitstorm that is still going with it.
It doesn't just go down. It's been very volatile both ways.

If I had either GP or Bitcoins to play with at the moment, I would be using them ;D

(The thread is mine by the way)

EDIT: No chargebacks = Huge plus for rwt
avatar
db
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by Whaverearld on 25/4/2013, 4:05 am

I did check also in PA, and yes they already have BTC service.
I saw that 1BTC = $185.00. Is that exactly the price of it nowadays?
seems expensive!
avatar
Whaverearld
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by db on 25/4/2013, 8:51 pm

Whaverearld wrote:I did check also in PA, and yes they already have BTC service.
I saw that 1BTC = $185.00. Is that exactly the price of it nowadays?
seems expensive!
The USD/BTC ratio fluctuates heavily.
http://bitcoinity.org/markets
avatar
db
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Bitcoin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum