Event suggestions

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Event suggestions

Post by Frekwency on 4/5/2014, 7:20 pm

Name of the event: Old school RS Skill of the month
Describe the event in a few sentences: just like the current SOTM but in 07scape.. I'd like to host it.
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by laxboy1818a on 9/5/2014, 8:38 am

I think you should do a massive, extremely hard game of HNS where there is a massive prize, and 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th place get a prize Smile

laxboy1818a
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts on 9/5/2014, 4:09 pm

laxboy1818a wrote:I think you should do a massive, extremely hard game of HNS where there is a massive prize, and 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th place get a prize Smile
Can you be more specific on the game
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu on 9/5/2014, 5:12 pm

laxboy1818a wrote:I think you should do a massive, extremely hard game of HNS where there is a massive prize, and 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th place get a prize Smile

Hi there, thank you for the suggestion however it would be a bit more helpfull if you followed the outlines listed in the first post of the thread:

Code:

Name of the event:
How many hosts should the event have?:
What is the least amount of people needed to have the event?:
What is the maximum amount of people who can take part in the event?:
What activities would the event consist of?:
If the event was chosen to be hosted, how long do you think it should last?:
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven on 5/7/2014, 6:38 pm

Note: This event i only tested on OSRS however it can be done on either version of Runescape. If Eoc it is important we keep an eye on warband times to ensure warbands do not conflict with the event.

Name of the event: Wilderness Hunger games

How many hosts should the event have?: 1 or 2, 2 may be needed based off attendance..like if lots came. One person may need to check inventories while the other explains rules to the event attenders.

What is the least amount of people needed to have the event?: I would say 5 since competition is needed..the more people the better. Smile

What is the maximum amount of people who can take part in the event?: No limit. Smile

What activities would the event consist of?: This is a last man standing event, we all gather and go into the wilderness with no items on or in inventory.You would have to find items in the wilderness to make and kill each other with. The last surviving person wins. you can gather food, make weapons, potions, hide, even kill the chaos elemental for a dragon 2h.. however you must not bring any items into the wilderness. no giving away locations in clan chat however private messages for alliances can be made but keep in mind only 1 winner at the end. You may kill each other, lure each other into monsters, and so on as you wish. no leaving the wilderness at any time while still in game.

If the event was chosen to be hosted, how long do you think it should last?: This is a flaw i had when we did this in my own clan, we did 2 hours max. If tons of people come the event could last longer due to how many people still survive in the wilderness. An alternative is if after 2-3 hours if the hosts feel the event lasted long enough they could do a showdown where the last survivalists gather and fight to be last man standing..those who refuse to would be disqualified.

WARNING: This is a risky event in which you run the risk of loosing any items, i would like everyone to be fully aware that any items obtained in the wilderness could be lost.
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum