spunq scammed me

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spunq scammed me

Post by Kiki908 on 9/8/2013, 3:38 pm

Well first I have to say I'm new to this forum and this thing with spunq is a disgrace !

This is the picture that shows why I can't pay myself via ukbt
https://mobile.twitter.com/spunq_this

Now you know that I can't pay via uk bank transfer so I aske my friend to pay for me and I would pay my friend cash so I met my friend in town and payed him £110 so he could send he money for me he sent £9 to spunq and spunq paid the person that I owed gp to (sat4) then I got my friend to pay spunq £18 then spunq didn't pay the person I owed money to he made an excuse saying he was too busy it has now been over 15 hours now and I still have not got any gp the reason why he is refusing is because he said That my friend scammed him gold so he is usin my money to e refund himself this is work of a scammer he is using my money to pay for another mans debt this is not acceptable under any circumstances

Last edited by Kiki908 on 9/8/2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: spunq scammed me

Post by Dag on 9/8/2013, 3:46 pm

Do you have any proof of this claim?

Also, I have notified Spunq of this. However, I'm confused as to why the title says "Sound" scammed me...

Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 9/8/2013, 3:47 pm

That's just confusing as hell. And the picture doesn't work at all, fix that

EDIT: Your story is a bit off, Spunq didn't agree to give you any gold at all for the £18 transaction(he has screenshots to prove), and you sent it regardless.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 4:03 pm

This is not true.
Before anything goes out of hand here, i'd like to say, i didn't agree to him sending me money, and i have already filled out a returning scammer report to the generals yesterday.

In the picture it says update on the Sunday 11th, not today/prior.

Secondly there is no real need for me to reply here considering i never agreed to him sending me £18, he just sent it.

evidence (Split up parts) -
Spoiler:

All the same conversation -
Spoiler:

Now i have plenty of evidence to believe this guy is Lenthix, and the reason he said his bank won't work is because he's paying on a bank account he used to send me cash in the past, and is now a returning scammer (who scammed me via PP). All this evidence has been sent to an Admin to review.

The reason at this second i am denying him GP is because he said the gp's for Sat4 and i didn't agree to this (i have evidence in the general report)

Kiki wants to buy GP from me and have me give it to the RSN Sat4 via uploading as chips to SMD, but his bank won't work so he's paying through Aadam Nawaz
Aadam Nawaz is Sat4, i have video proof of this. (Video will be uploaded soon)
Sat4 owes money to me, Adri, and Charlie.

Also, Kiki (Wantedman on IRC) and Lenthix (Sat4 on IRC) have similar host mask (pictures in report)
Thanks, any further evidence can be sent to an admin (i have a full report, Music also has a copy of this report)

Last edited by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 4:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 4:11 pm

This post is me going through his quote picking out details he's incorrectly provided

Kiki908 wrote:Well first I have to say I'm new to this forum and this thing with spunq is a disgrace !

This is the picture that shows why I can't pay myself via ukbt
https://mobile.twitter.com/spunq_this
Picture shows an update, you confirm the message and move on. Also you told me it's because you wanted the GP now?
Spoiler:

Kiki908 wrote:Now you know that I can't pay via uk bank transfer so I aske my friend to pay for me and I would pay my friend cash so I met my friend in town and payed him £110 so he could send he money for me he sent £9 to spunq and spunq paid the person that I owed gp to (sat4)
I confirm this, i did sell him £9 worth of gold for 50M so i knew the banks where the same, as he mentioned Aadam Nawaz (Lenthix/Sat4)was paying.

Kiki908 wrote:then I got my friend to pay spunq £18 then spunq didn't pay the person I owed money to he made an excuse saying he was too busy it has now been over 15 hours now and I still have not got any gp the reason why he is refusing is because he said That my friend scammed him gold so he is usin my money to e refund himself this is work of a scammer he is using my money to pay for another mans debt this is not acceptable under any circumstances
Not true, i told him not to send me £18 (evidence in first post) and the reason i'm not giving him gold is not because i want his cash, it's because he's paying his debt to Sat4, as apparently he owes him 300M which i personally believe is a lie. Now that the gold is going to Sat4 i feel that i should be entitled to keep the gold that Sat4 is owed, as Sat4 owes a few of us and share it between the people he scammed, me, Adri and Charlie (not sure of more).
Pictures above confirm he wanting the gp added to the account Sat4.

The amount he sent (£18) is not as much as the guy, Sat4 owes in total which is £100+. Thanks

Last edited by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 9/8/2013, 4:21 pm

Well then he should send it back music dont you think ? And the picture does work

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 9/8/2013, 4:23 pm

I have paid sat4 back fully I bought gp from a different seller at 10am today so I want my 100m or my £18

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 4:24 pm

Now they do. You want me to place the 100M with Music to hold until this is sorted out? I have no problem doing this, and will do it if requested.

EDIT: If he's claiming he's paid Sat4 back, what happens with his £18, which was sent without agreement on my behalf.
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by gunmage8 on 9/8/2013, 6:03 pm

Although I am not involved in this in any way shape or form if you look through his messages that he posted on the forums he tells someone to query him via irc by doing /query sat4. Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this but it seems as if it would help to the case here.
Edit: http://www.smokinelite.com/t76854-selling-33m-07-gp#1066638
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 6:11 pm

gunmage8 wrote:Although I am not involved in this in any way shape or form if you look through his messages that he posted on the forums he tells someone to query him via irc by doing /query sat4. Sorry if I shouldn't be posting this but it seems as if it would help to the case here.
Edit: http://www.smokinelite.com/t76854-selling-33m-07-gp#1066638
+ Rep

Screenshot of the thread incase he makes any changes to the post
Spoiler:
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 9/8/2013, 6:56 pm

That ^ does not mean I am sat4 .... Can't I help a mate out ? Wth is this lol? I posted that on his behalf

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 9/8/2013, 7:22 pm

Kiki908 wrote:That ^ does not mean I am sat4 .... Can't I help a mate out ? Wth is this lol? I posted that on his behalf
message "me" on irc.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 9/8/2013, 10:44 pm

Also, Someone (Who if they want to be named i'll edit this) sent me an image Kiki confirming he's Aadam Nawaz/Lenthix
Spoiler:
I love you

EDIT: This proves he's Sat4
http://www.smokinelite.com/t76854-selling-33m-07-gp#1066638

Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on 10/8/2013, 1:47 am

Confirmed by multiple General+ that Kiki/Sat4/Thewanted has scammed ~400M from Adri, Charlie, and Spunq. Because of this I have talked to a Dicing Admin and was requested to remove the coins you earned due to this scam.

Feel free to post your response here.

Proof of coins removed (and how much):

MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 10/8/2013, 1:50 am

WTF ?!!!!!!!! Is this all about ?! You removed my coins !!!!! I am not sat4!! Sat4 purchased chips for me!!! Check on irc !!! It was my money that he owed my I wanted to cash out !! As soon as I got down to 1.5k it was all my money!!! WTF?!!!

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 10/8/2013, 1:51 am

Evidence of same IP's
Spoiler:

Then he leaves and comes back on a VPN, similar to wantedman
Spoiler:

Him leaving and joining on VPN -
Spoiler:

Last edited by Spunq on 10/8/2013, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 10/8/2013, 1:53 am

Kiki908 wrote:I have paid sat4 back fully I bought gp from a different seller at 10am today so I want my 100m or my £18
Kiki908 wrote:WTF ?!!!!!!!! Is this all about ?! You removed my coins !!!!! I am not sat4!! Sat4 purchased chips for me!!! Check on irc !!! It was my money that he owed my I wanted to cash out !! As soon as I got down to 1.5k it was all my money!!! WTF?!!!
You said he no longer owed you anything, and have paid him back fully. Thank you for also confirming that you're "thewanted" as well as "wantedman" on irc, as you have responded to both incidents. "thewanted" uses the same VPN as both sat4 and wantedman, and originally joined on the same exact hostmask as sat4.

Spunq has evidence in the screenshots, and I have plenty of logs to prove this.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV on 10/8/2013, 1:56 am

I seem to recall you asking me about this a few months back is this the same issue? Sorry i would link the profile that proves this is lenthix but im on my phone.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 10/8/2013, 1:57 am

Yes! I said if he had chips could you withhold them, but i had no hard evidence it was the same guy, now i do Very Happy
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 10/8/2013, 1:59 am

Loooollll??? Ip adress you joking me ?!? Sat4 loans me cash so I'm not allowed to give him my irc password ? You have scammed me my money

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 10/8/2013, 2:00 am

Sat4 had access to thewanted irc account I admit that yes

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq on 10/8/2013, 2:06 am

So we presume Sat4 loans you cash, he uses your IRC account, so since he loans you the gp either way it's his GP.
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 10/8/2013, 2:10 am

No it's not sat4s gold it's mine !!!! He was on my account betting trying to make himself money if he ended up winnig some it was his if he lost some he owed me the gp in real life

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 on 10/8/2013, 2:11 am

I would like to speak to me j rune directly i don't want any other admin looking into this

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 10/8/2013, 2:14 am

A copy of the report Spunq sent to the generals, that should explain almost everything. And has most of the evidence as well:

Lenthix is the one who owes the money, not ''Wantedman'' even though i think they are the same person
I sold Wantedman 50M to see if i could gather enough proof that they are the same person before selling him the further £90 worth of gold (which if i'm permitted to do so the £ will be sent to people he scammed) If i'm not permitted no trade will be done.
Proof he owes me GP -
Spoiler:

I personally think wantedman is Sat4 (Lenthix) because he scammed me £45 via UKBT, then avoided me for a real long time. Music is also helping me to pursuit this guy, as he is the MM of the trade.

How my theory started -
I have no logging to say that he queried me asking to buy any gp as my logs where turned due to reinstalling SK, they have been turned on now for all conversations with him. He told me he was giving his ''friend money'' who had previously bought off me before to pay me as he had bank issues. This is when i knew it was it was Lenthix, as he stated the name ''Aadam Nawaz'' which is stated on the bank payments from him. And Aadam Nawaz is Sat4.

Proof of previous payments from Aadam. the vouches all link to the accounts Lenthix and Gpd.
Spoiler:

This also proves he is Lenthix (http://www.smokinelite.com/u66510), and now that it proves he's Lenthix proves he's Gbd (http://www.smokinelite.com/u68925), (both banned for scamming)

Now that i have this proof i have proof that his rsn is Sat4 from the help of Music.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I have plenty of videos of Sat4(IRC Name Sat4) buying Gp from me, and paying via UKBT with the name Aadam if you request them.

Now the fact that Sat4 had a host mask on virgin media
Spoiler:

Then something fishy happend, Wantedman logged off, Sat4 logged in, then from then on his hostmask was different when he connected
His last time with Virginmedia host mask
Spoiler:

Then he logged in and off and he had a different host mask, aswell as wanted man

Wanted man-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sat4 -
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They also had the same matching pair of ending host masks

1111111.XXXXXX.XXXXXX.IP (x's meaning the same host mask, numbers meaning different)

Proof of the transaction being taking place under the rsn Sat4
Spoiler:

After the trade Wantedman logged off and Sat4 logged in and queried Music
Picture of Wanted logging off and Sat4 logging in -
Spoiler:

Musics log -
Spoiler:

Now, according to WantedMan ''Aadam'' was paying, and Aadam is Sat4, and now he's acting like he doesn't know how the guy paid him?

When i spoke to him about doing the rest he said the guy, Aadam didn't want to do it in high payments and asked if i had been scammed by him
Spoiler:

''i can't risk anything then you would blame me and i won't refund you'' Why would he think there is something to risk when he's trusted me with £100+ before? The fact he scammed me and i'll take my money back?

Him admitting that Sat4 is getting the GP as ''Wantedman owes it him''
Spoiler:

In the end i'm saying, this guy is 100% the same guy even if you think not, Sat4 is the one who owes everyone GP, not Wantedman, but the gold is being added to the account Sat4, and that account owes people money, so i'm saying can i keep the money, send it to Tiggy via UKBT to sort out between the people who got scammed?

If failing that because until Sat4 gets the gp it's technically Wantedmans, can i give a SMD admin the gold to upload as chips, and then take the chips away from Sat4 and give the chips to an admin to sort out who is owed what, since then it's technically Sat4's, and he requested for the GP to be given to an admin for chips in the first place, but because Music wasn't on to give the admin GP he claimed it himself later and uploaded it to chips.

Him wanting chips -
Spoiler:

He told me his forum name was Kiki908 and then sent me a PM saying his RSN is Sat4
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Thanks for reviewing.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next