Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by RohacPT on 15/9/2013, 10:38 am

The irc gambler Moi-et-Toi / Benelux came to me on 8th September, one week ago, and asked me for a loan of eoc chips. In the beggining he asked me for 300 eoc chips, then some minutes later he asked me for 100 07 chips and 100 eoc chips. He is a better that have been hanging around the irc for a long time, he does some giveaways and he even has his own private channel for betting so i thought that he wouldn't scam for 40m's worth of eoc chips and 10m's worth of 07 chips. When he asked for the chips he said that he would pay me back once he had membership on his account because he had all his cash on the 07 account. At that time i started to get worried but i kept thinking that he wouldn't scam for such a low amount of cash.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



After sometime he probably already had lost all the chips i lent him and he came to me asking for 35m's to buy a mmebership at Cille. I asked him for some time to think and queried Cille about that matter and she said that moi-et-toi was really trying to buy a pin from her for 35m's. He tried to convince me with his talk but i didnt fall for it and i didnt give him any more cash.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

He then said that he would pay me in the next day when he would be able to get into his 07 account and that he would pay me 600 eoc chips on the 9th September. On 9th September i came to him asking for the cash and he said he still wasnt member on Runescape. But he said that he would pay me, for sure, on the 11th September. I kept waiting, and from Wednesday, 11th September, until Friday, he didn't show up on the irc.

When  i saw him Friday he said that his computer had some problems and that was why he couldn't come online and pay me. He then said that he only needed to do some updates on the cmputer and some other things before he could get into Runescape. I kept pm'ing him asking for how long it would take, and he said that it was taking a long time.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Since then we haven't talked anymore, and i still dont have my cash. During this time, Spunq has been talking to me, and he told me that he asked him for some cash too and that he knew that some other people have been scammed. I was hoping to find those people when posting this scam report, but yesterday i found out who they were. They are ranks in smokin mils! Michael and Leakee have been scammed by this guy too. I hope this matter is taken care with very attention because he probably scammed a lot more people, and he will keep doing it if no one stops him.
avatar
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Chipmunk01 on 15/9/2013, 10:53 am

Although I'm not a moderator a tip for next time would be don't lend anyone chips, they generally will either use them for RWT or Gambling both in which they usually won't have the intention of paying you back. I'm not sure if we take scam reports for lending off-forums, but we might, best of luck.
avatar
Chipmunk01
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Muffins on 15/9/2013, 11:18 am

I really shouldn't be posting, but i just queried him about this now. He doesn't have a forum account, so i'm not sure if he can see this post.

avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by RohacPT on 15/9/2013, 11:30 am

Muffins wrote:I really shouldn't be posting, but i just queried him about this now. He doesn't have a forum account, so i'm not sure if he can see this post.

I just queried him on the irc and he left right away. He says he paid me, but i have betted 0 chips this week, and i have not cashed out any chips, just because of what he could say. Besides that, he didnt pay to Michael and Leakee either.
avatar
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Michael on 15/9/2013, 1:09 pm

I can vouch for this, he owes another rank and myself gp. He said the same thing about the membership as stated above.

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by GsKiki on 15/9/2013, 1:25 pm

Unfortunately nothing we can do about this. We do not encourage lending out rsgp or coins to other members and betters and always advise not to do it, simply because we can not guarantee that they will pay back. This kind of reports keep appearing and we can not stress this enough: SM ONLY GUARANTEES FOR THEIR RANKS. I will talk about this with Admins, but I'm afraid there won't be much we can do. Since he doesn't even have a forum account he can't even be given TWC badge.
avatar
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by RohacPT on 15/9/2013, 1:26 pm

GsKiki wrote:Unfortunately nothing we can do about this. We do not encourage lending out rsgp or coins to other members and betters and always advise not to do it, simply because we can not guarantee that they will pay back. This kind of reports keep appearing and we can not stress this enough: SM ONLY GUARANTEES FOR THEIR RANKS. I will talk about this with Admins, but I'm afraid there won't be much we can do. Since he doesn't even have a forum account he can't even be given TWC badge.
But will Leakee and Michael get their cash back? Also, isn't there a way to get him banned from the irc?
avatar
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by GsKiki on 15/9/2013, 1:32 pm

RohacPT wrote:
GsKiki wrote:Unfortunately nothing we can do about this. We do not encourage lending out rsgp or coins to other members and betters and always advise not to do it, simply because we can not guarantee that they will pay back. This kind of reports keep appearing and we can not stress this enough: SM ONLY GUARANTEES FOR THEIR RANKS. I will talk about this with Admins, but I'm afraid there won't be much we can do. Since he doesn't even have a forum account he can't even be given TWC badge.
But will Leakee and Michael get their cash back? Also, isn't there a way to get him banned from the irc?
We usually don't do refunds for this simply because we can't guarantee for betters.
That is the reason why we always advise not to do it as well.
We can only guarantee for money that has been loaned to a rank.
But I'll make sure to talk to Admins about his whole situation and they will post their decision here.
avatar
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Muffins on 15/9/2013, 1:35 pm

He told me he will be cashing in some money soon. Aside from this, I know he is a host of some sort in another clan (not a major one or anything:P) and I could contact the owner of that clan to talk about this.

Hope this helps.
avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by RohacPT on 15/9/2013, 1:38 pm

Well if the ranks get refunded, then the damages aren't that big and i'll at least get something with this scam report. And thanks muffins Smile
avatar
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Muffins on 15/9/2013, 1:43 pm

Some more information =

Link to their forum - http://cost-rs.forummotions.com/

IRC Channel - #cost

/whois Down  = D9C186FF.9B0622B.9DB56AE8.IP #illegal, #SM_Express, #Coradyce, #SMGamer, #costhosts, #Cost

!seen moi-et-toi = ChanStat-18 NOTICE 12Moi-et-toi (~BeNeLux@85529722.70968A38.9DB56AE8.IP) was last seen 12changing nick to 12BeNelux on 12Sat September 14 00:26:48 2013 UTC (121 day, 13 hours, 14 minutes ago)

!seen BeNeLux = ChanStat-18 NOTICE 12BeNelux (~BeNeLux@85529722.70968A38.9DB56AE8.IP) was last seen 12quitting for "Ping timeout" on 12Sat September 14 00:49:31 2013 UTC (121 day, 12 hours, 52 minutes ago)

Ignore the 12s... think my irc just adds em in.

Edit: The clan leader is called something like Furyking94

Moi/BeNe/Down's forum name on cost is Down.
avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Chipmunk01 on 15/9/2013, 4:59 pm

RohacPT wrote:Well if the ranks get refunded, then the damages aren't that big and i'll at least get something with this scam report. And thanks muffins Smile
The ranks won't get refunded.

People only get refunded once they have LENT to a rank, and the rank doesn't pay the loan back.

If a rank decided to loan a public member (not rank+) gold, and that public member scams, they do not get a refund. The same goes for public members.
avatar
Chipmunk01
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Leakee on 15/9/2013, 7:58 pm



Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

edit:Just been talking to him

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
avatar
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Muffins on 15/9/2013, 11:32 pm

Um... I don't have proof, but he has told me that he has at least 1b RS3 GP (what he plans to cash in at SM with) and he has about 1b RS3 Chips and 100m 07 Chips in this clan he's in, where if he cashes his own money in, he has to show proof he has it.
avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Spunq on 16/9/2013, 7:20 am

This is a piece of our IRC log, not sure on the date as it's on the IRC but i've had it open for a good 5 days, but it was before Rohac posted his report Smile

Moi's old name was Wonderful on IRC.

(15:02:41) <@Spunq> Moi-Et-Toi
(15:02:45) <@Spunq> have u paid back them ppl yet
(15:03:08) <+Moi-Et-Toi> Spunq they're not on
(15:03:15) <+Moi-Et-Toi> but when theyre
(15:03:17) <+Moi-Et-Toi> i got it rdy
(15:03:24) <@Spunq> oo nice
(15:03:24) <@Spunq> :p
(15:03:32) <+Moi-Et-Toi> <3
(15:03:48) <+Moi-Et-Toi> Spunq 10 to 300 l
(15:03:50) <+Moi-Et-Toi> a min ago
(15:03:52) <+Moi-Et-Toi> 15 to 1k
(15:04:03) <@Spunq> lol woah

This should show he has cash to pay up his debts Smile

Picture of log -
Spoiler:

avatar
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Leakee on 16/9/2013, 7:25 am

Spunq wrote:This is a piece of our IRC log, not sure on the date as it's on the IRC but i've had it open for a good 5 days Smile

(15:02:41) <@Spunq> Moi-Et-Toi
(15:02:45) <@Spunq> have u paid back them ppl yet
(15:03:08) <+Moi-Et-Toi> Spunq they're not on
(15:03:15) <+Moi-Et-Toi> but when theyre
(15:03:17) <+Moi-Et-Toi> i got it rdy
(15:03:24) <@Spunq> oo nice
(15:03:24) <@Spunq> :p
(15:03:32) <+Moi-Et-Toi> <3
(15:03:48) <+Moi-Et-Toi> Spunq 10 to 300 l
(15:03:50) <+Moi-Et-Toi> a min ago
(15:03:52) <+Moi-Et-Toi> 15 to 1k
(15:04:03) <@Spunq> lol woah

This should show he has cash to pay up his debts Smile
He is BS'ing I bet, in my evidence he said it would be 1-2 weeks and he said he was lying to everyone besides TD7, MICHAEL and I.
avatar
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by BamZam on 16/9/2013, 12:44 pm



Asked Down today about the whole thing today, said he cleared the debts with Rohac and the Ranks too already. Not sure if he is lying or not
avatar
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by RohacPT on 16/9/2013, 1:48 pm

He said that he will gather the cash and transfer 10 chips each time to Leakee until he has paid his debt. Let's see what happens now.
avatar
RohacPT
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Leakee on 16/9/2013, 7:13 pm

RohacPT wrote:He said that he will gather the cash and transfer 10 chips each time to Leakee until he has paid his debt. Let's see what happens now.
He has paid 114 07 chips so far
avatar
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Leakee on 22/10/2013, 7:58 pm

Update on this: He is called ParaNormal in IRC and he claims he knows nothing about this money he owes...
avatar
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Spunq on 23/10/2013, 3:54 pm

First:
<@Spunq> heyo
<+ParaNormal> i accidently agreed ur deal before lol
<@Spunq> which lol
<+ParaNormal> - 30 chips for me
<+ParaNormal> 300 07 - 270 eoc
<+ParaNormal> thought it was otherwise
<@Spunq> o
<+ParaNormal> dw i'm up 40m 07
<+ParaNormal> you can keep it
<@Spunq> was gonna say i've sold the 07 xD
<@Spunq> so i'd have to get it back lol
(Show's he has 40M+ 07)

Later:
<+ParaNormal> Spunq
<+ParaNormal> don't swap with baws btw
<+ParaNormal> #2 biggest smscammer in hostory
<+ParaNormal> after host jojo
<+ParaNormal> and dat
<+ParaNormal> lol
<+ParaNormal> just after cora
<+ParaNormal> he comes
<@Spunq> ik
<@Spunq> lol
<@Spunq> not to be a noob ParaNormal but you owe people gp too
<@Spunq> and Music
<+ParaNormal> ur a noob Spunq
<+ParaNormal> 7/10 is already dealed
<+ParaNormal> working on other part
<@Spunq> pay with ur 40m noob :p
<+ParaNormal> i told everyone i was sorry
<+ParaNormal> and they had to gimme time
<+ParaNormal> to make it good
<+ParaNormal> so dealed 5/7 persons alrdy
<+ParaNormal> and 40m is for irl gp
<+ParaNormal> need it
<+ParaNormal> just Spunq
<+ParaNormal> i did some bad stuff
<+ParaNormal> i know
<+ParaNormal> need some time to make it good

Log from my channel 21/10/13
avatar
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Muffins on 24/10/2013, 8:15 am

Spunq wrote:First:
<@Spunq> heyo
<+ParaNormal> i accidently agreed ur deal before lol
<@Spunq> which lol
<+ParaNormal> - 30 chips for me
<+ParaNormal> 300 07 - 270 eoc
<+ParaNormal> thought it was otherwise
<@Spunq> o
<+ParaNormal> dw i'm up 40m 07
<+ParaNormal> you can keep it
<@Spunq> was gonna say i've sold the 07 xD
<@Spunq> so i'd have to get it back lol
(Show's he has 40M+ 07)

Later:
<+ParaNormal> Spunq
<+ParaNormal> don't swap with baws btw
<+ParaNormal> #2 biggest smscammer in hostory
<+ParaNormal> after host jojo
<+ParaNormal> and dat
<+ParaNormal> lol
<+ParaNormal> just after cora
<+ParaNormal> he comes
<@Spunq> ik
<@Spunq> lol
<@Spunq> not to be a noob ParaNormal but you owe people gp too
<@Spunq> and Music
<+ParaNormal> ur a noob Spunq
<+ParaNormal> 7/10 is already dealed
<+ParaNormal> working on other part
<@Spunq> pay with ur 40m noob :p
<+ParaNormal> i told everyone i was sorry
<+ParaNormal> and they had to gimme time
<+ParaNormal> to make it good
<+ParaNormal> so dealed 5/7 persons alrdy
<+ParaNormal> and 40m is for irl gp
<+ParaNormal> need it
<+ParaNormal> just Spunq
<+ParaNormal> i did some bad stuff
<+ParaNormal> i know
<+ParaNormal> need some time to make it good

Log from my channel 21/10/13
A) He IS making a staker on 07. I know this because he does happen to ask me a lot to 'go rocks' (train at rock crabs) with him. Who would make a stacker if they didn't even have money? I can get the IGN for you if needed.
B) He seems to be very avoident of this (fair enough, i guess) and when I did ask him about it, he just started abusing me. So yeah, if you do plan on talking about this with him, don't be too surprised if he logs/abuses you.
avatar
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Leakee on 29/11/2013, 5:45 pm

All paid back to me, Michael and Music
avatar
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Michael on 29/11/2013, 5:49 pm

Leakee wrote:All paid back to me, Michael and Music
confirming he indeed did pay me back.

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana on 29/11/2013, 5:52 pm

Report is settled and all debts paid back.

_____________________






avatar
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Moi-et-Toi / Benelux Scamming

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum