Hello SM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you like my next post to be about?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hello SM!

Post by helpuflip on 5/11/2013, 7:53 am

What is your RuneScape Name? whip ur tits/ Of Re

How long have you been playing RuneScape? I joined in 2002 and kept playing on a regular basis.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? I have been a member of brutality when I was a pure.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Achieving the comp cape a few months after its release.

What led you to Smokin Mils? I heard that this is a good flipping/merchanting forum and I wanted to help inexperienced people.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mills? Dat 2k post count. *wink *wink

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? I dont really know anyone. Embarassed 

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? 8-9 I am a pro merchant, I have been doing it since 2006, I am also the reason fish masks dropped in price. I got about 2k of those.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? i) Get a trimmed comp cape, I got the reg one :(ii) dat 2k post count as I stated above.

What do you do in your spare time? I spend time with my friends playing football (I am a football team member but I train with friends)

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? pm me pl0x.

Is there anything you'd like to add? Not really.
helpuflip
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello SM!

Post by MerchTilIDie on 6/11/2013, 3:17 am

Welcome to the forums! always good to see experienced merchants join the forum to help out. Hope to see you around a good bit!

I also used to play football for 5 years, quit last season after fracturing my back... Made me drop out of track, football, and also swim, and so I'm pretty fragile now :\ still find time to hit up the gym and also have some fun when it comes to getting rough, just pay for it later on with pain.
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge on 8/11/2013, 3:11 pm

Welcome to the SM Forum Helpuflip Smile Good luck on getting your trimmed completionist cape.
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum