Merchz VIP apparently not working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merchz VIP apparently not working?

Post by RedShift6 on 31/12/2013, 11:28 pm

Hi, new here. Lurked on the forums for a while for flipping ideas, but the market for my standard list this last month has not been pervasive to profit, so I turned to an alternative source.
Merchz.com states right under the header, "real-time". Yet after paying for a month, and getting the payment confirmation in my email, the graphs I see were all updated over a day ago. Now, I'm not sure if there's something wrong at the website end, or what's going on; either way I'd appreciate some feedback.
My username is the same on Merchz.com.

RedShift6
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Merchz VIP apparently not working?

Post by Snow on 1/1/2014, 3:15 am

Hi, I am the owner of Merchz.com. The updater had frozen for some reason. Remedying ATM.

Quickest way to get in touch with us is #Merchz irc. I don't play RS much anymore, but I am still at the computer much of day. Divine is also a good person to contact if I am not around.

Thanks for the heads up about the issue. Some items really wont be updated for a day, if prices aren't reported as changed. If *all* items are over 1 day, something is broken!
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedShift6 on 1/1/2014, 3:34 am

Ah, thank you very much. The trial didn't work either, so I'm very eager to try flipping with live graphs. Can't wait to get started.

RedShift6
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow on 1/1/2014, 4:10 am

RedShift6 wrote:Ah, thank you very much. The trial didn't work either, so I'm very eager to try flipping with live graphs. Can't wait to get started.

What do you mean didn't work? You mean it was not updated, or literally something with the trial failed?
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedShift6 on 1/1/2014, 5:31 am

Uh, I activated it, and nothing happened. There was no change, but it seems in light what you explained happened, it was probably due to the updater being out of service. I tried opening a couple item graphs, and the area where the graph should've been was blank.

RedShift6
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piemaster356 on 28/1/2014, 7:21 pm

test
Piemaster356
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down