Hey SM Members!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey SM Members!

Post by Anex on 29/3/2014, 10:10 pm

Hey everyone my names Nick IGN: Anex and i recently just got back into playing Runescape/Streaming. I originally started playing RS back in 2008 up until 2012 when i quit. Ive known about Smokin Mils for quit some time but really never took interest until recently when i met Adrijana through my stream. I really liked what i heard about it which is why im writing this intro now Smile
I only hope to achieve close community of friends and to help out with anything to the best of my ability, a lot of my old friends quit so i don't have a lot of people i can really trust just yet. For my proudest RS achievement i'd probably have to say getting the gp to max out my turmoil zerker pre eoc through merchanting with only a start of 10m. Starting fresh on 07 is great though i get to set loads of new goals like making successful pk videos/streams, getting 99 farming/herblore, and maxing out at 1 attack and 1 deffence which i have never tried before! a goal i have for Smokin Mils is to become close with everyone and make some new friends. Besides playing Runescape i go to college full-time for graphic design and im apart of 2 dance teams there hip-hop/break dancing, i also enjoy going on casting calls for acting/modeling auditions!

Well there you have it that's my intro from Runescape to Real Life if you have any other questions just ask! you can contact me through pm on forums/rs/twitch/youtube whatever you like Smile

Last edited by Anex on 29/3/2014, 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://www.twitch.tv/anexay

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey SM Members!

Post by WastedWolfes on 29/3/2014, 10:19 pm

That's awesome! You sound like a very interesting person to talk to haha. That's amazing you could turn that little into that much, you'll get along with the merchers just fine. Smile Welcome to Smokinmils, hopefully you find everything you need here!
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anex on 29/3/2014, 10:26 pm

Thanks WastedWolf! Im glad you think so haha Smile
Anex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor on 29/3/2014, 10:42 pm

Glad to see you finally decided to give us a chance! Hope to get to know you a bit better, and welcome to SM Smile
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kenny- on 29/3/2014, 11:58 pm

Welcome to the community Anex, btw I'm SLE EP and my twitch name is KissMyAsma...Glad to see you again Smile

Last edited by -Kenny- on 2/4/2014, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

My iEmz Awards (2014):

.-´iEmz Summer Awards 2014`-.

.-´iEmz Winter Awards 2014`-.

.-´iEmz Competitions 2014`-.

.-´iEmz Anniversary Signature`-.
-Kenny-
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana on 30/3/2014, 12:04 am

Welcome Anex!

Glad we got a chance to meet via Twitch. It's always nice to know others streamers. I hope you stick around the forums because we really do have a great community and you seem like you would fit right in and have a lot to offer as well.

Guys his Twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/anexay and he's pretty fun to watch. Very interactive.

[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anex on 30/3/2014, 2:33 am

Hey SLE EP great to see you again as well haha once again great twitch name i always get a laugh when i read it thanks for following by the way man hope we can talk more soon! Smile You as well Adrihjana very glad i got to meet you both!
Anex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on 30/3/2014, 9:05 am

Hey there, welcome to SM! I'll be sure to check out your stream Smile! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sent from Kelly's iPad.

MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down