Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 6/4/2014, 7:15 pm

Long story short, exclusive Microsoft Event, got free stuff. I already have 3 yrs of XBL membership, so I have these codes to sell.

Spoiler:



Stock: 2x 3 Month

$4 per month.

Paypal / 07 GP

Please post offers below, thanks.


Last edited by Dual_Shock on 23/5/2014, 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Panda Domo on 12/4/2014, 6:22 pm

Interested in the 3 month, price?
avatar
Panda Domo
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 15/4/2014, 3:18 am

Hey, sorry I didn't reply. What offer would you make?

Thanks.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 24/4/2014, 3:33 pm

bump. still for sale.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Daxaal on 26/4/2014, 12:14 pm

I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 27/4/2014, 2:02 am

Daxaal wrote:I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?

I don't see why it wouldn't work in Aus. O.o, never tried though.

I was looking for $5 per month, so $20 for all of them.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Daxaal on 27/4/2014, 1:21 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:
Daxaal wrote:I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?

I don't see why it wouldn't work in Aus. O.o, never tried though.

I was looking for $5 per month, so $20 for all of them.

I'm somewhat interested in purchasing the 1 month card then for $5 but I wanted to ask you if you would offer a refund if the code didn't work for my region. I'm a total xbox noob  Razz so I'm not too sure whether xbox live cards are region locked or not. I would be happy to record my screen to show proof in the rare case that the code doesn't work because of different regions.
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 9/5/2014, 4:05 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Dual_Shock wrote:
Daxaal wrote:I'm from Australia would these codes work for me? Also what price are you looking at for these cards?

I don't see why it wouldn't work in Aus. O.o, never tried though.

I was looking for $5 per month, so $20 for all of them.

I'm somewhat interested in purchasing the 1 month card then for $5 but I wanted to ask you if you would offer a refund if the code didn't work for my region. I'm a total xbox noob  Razz so I'm not too sure whether xbox live cards are region locked or not. I would be happy to record my screen to show proof in the rare case that the code doesn't work because of different regions.

Sure.

Updated. Now have 2x 3 month, and 1x 1 Month
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 11/5/2014, 4:53 pm

Just bought 07 Membership again for a month. Now taking 07 GP for 30 days.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 18/5/2014, 9:20 pm

Still for sale. $5/month. Buy two 3-Month Codes for $25!
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 23/5/2014, 2:39 pm

Updated Stock.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by GiovanniM on 23/5/2014, 3:17 pm

I might be interested in one 3 month card next month for my brother his birthday if you still got them at that time, I'll contact you.

What is your IRC name?

All regards,
Giovanni.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Daxaal on 25/5/2014, 5:02 am

What's your current stock? picture shows 1 month card and 1 3 month card but stock says 2 3 month card? I'm still interested but won't be able to purchase for a while (buying some other items atm)
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 26/5/2014, 3:01 pm

GiovanniM wrote:I might be interested in one 3 month card next month for my brother his birthday if you still got them at that time, I'll contact you.

What is your IRC name?

All regards,
Giovanni.

You won't find me on IRC, I'm never on it. You can PM me or come onto the SM Teamspeak (smokinmils.clanvent.com:8248)

Daxaal wrote:What's your current stock? picture shows 1 month card and 1 3 month card but stock says 2 3 month card? I'm still interested but won't be able to purchase for a while (buying some other items atm)

2x 3 Month.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Dual_Shock on 5/6/2014, 4:13 am

Still for sale.
avatar
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Daxaal on 15/6/2014, 5:08 am

Send me a pm with your timezone and when you are normally on IRC Smile, I'll definelty buy one of these codes from you anytime this week. Is there any special or combo offer you have if I buy both codes? I'm currently looking at just buying one code but if there is some sort of offer for buying both I might consider it Smile.
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Selling Xbox Live Membership (3 Months)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum