Razex here :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razex here :)

Post by Razex on 3/5/2014, 2:58 am

Hello everyone, my name is Jack. Hoping to find a home for OsRs threads, I have been using forums avidly for about a year now and now that I am back to play OsRs I thought it would be nice to find a place where I can share, post, and interact :)I will fill out the Introduction Template so you can get to know me a bit better.

What is your RuneScape Name? Razex OsRs

How long have you been playing RuneScape? Since the summer of 2006, so 8 years.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? As far as Runescape clans go I have been in one, a Pking clan, active from 2010-2012.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Maxed Turmoil Zerker, now has 75 defense which I got in preparation of the EoC update, quit when it came out, was going to give up Pking for PvM as I enjoy both, but it was a disaster and I couldn't adjust to EoC.

What led you to Smokin Mils? I watched Connor streaming OsRs on Twitch Razz

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? Nothing in particular, just want to become an active member of the community, make a progression thread for my account and once I reach those goals I plan on doing PvM drop logs (OsRs)

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? I do not! but hopefully soon.

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? I would say a 7, I made 40m merching in OsRs in about a week starting from 2m. But I haven't been doing it for a long time.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? As far as OsRs go I want to get stats for PvM like Bandos, then I plan on making making a pure/zerker for pking. Smokin Mils concerned, I would like to make an account progression thread as well as a drop log in the future.

What do you do in your spare time? Gaming of course, this includes WoW (I raid weekly, playing a TBC Blizzlike 2x rates Private Server), Fps games (every once in a while), and of course OsRs. I also ski in the winter, and try to not have a life lol.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) PM
Razex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Razex here :)

Post by Skrillex on 3/5/2014, 3:26 am

Hey man, awesome introduction and welcome to the forums =]. What pking clan were you in?
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor on 3/5/2014, 3:27 am

So glad to see you've joined! Was such a fun time streaming, and I hope you like all that we have to offer! If you'd ever like to learn how to merchant better, check out our merchanting discussion section

Really hope to get to know you better, and once again welcome!
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frekwency on 3/5/2014, 3:32 am

Yo Razex!

I'm Frekwency Smile

Glad to see you're here from twitch. Connor's sure excited to see a twitch viewer register on the forums Smile

Head on over to IRC and join #smokinmils and we'd all be up to chat.

GL with your future here m8!
Frekwency
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki on 3/5/2014, 7:09 am

Welcome to SM! And good luck with all your goals Smile
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri on 3/5/2014, 7:26 am

Welcome to SM Razex!!!
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts on 3/5/2014, 10:14 am

Welcome! To SM bro!!!!
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar on 3/5/2014, 4:46 pm

Welcome to SM. Nice to see people get to know SM throught Twitch Smile!
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Razex on 3/5/2014, 6:38 pm

Just posted my Progress Thread, spent some time to add some GFX to make it look nice.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t81406-razex-osrs-progress-thread

Razex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum