Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 27/5/2014, 12:52 am



Server IP:  mc.smokinminecraft.org

Server Map:  map.smokinminecraft.org

Server IRC:  #smokin_minecraft on irc.swiftirc.net



Important:  After completing this application please log into the server to create a user file. (This will limit the time it takes to add you)



To gain access to commands such as /tpa you must have Member access

Read the rules FIRST: http://www.smokinelite.com/t81713-minecraft-server-rules-20read-carefully-before-applying

Then apply either on this thread.


Server Status:
Monsters = On
Passive Mobs = On
Online Mode = On
Difficulty = Easy

Server Operators:
Michael (jediman128)
Aezure
Mr_Pleco

Server Moderators:
Kirst300
Yunahot123
Tarvenater
Build Application Template:

Code:
Minecraft Name:
Time Since you Started Minecraft:
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?:
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
Have you been referred by someone?:



Last edited by Michael on 26/2/2015, 4:26 am; edited 22 times in total
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by pokeguyx on 27/5/2014, 12:56 am

Minecraft Name: Pokeguyx
Time Since you Started Minecraft: When it came out Razz
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Previous smokin mils servers and a few of my own
Screenshots of Projects: noneee
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Be active and lovable
avatar
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Natsu on 27/5/2014, 1:13 am

Minecraft Name: GintokiiSan
Time Since you Started Minecraft: 2 days
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): none
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Activity + exploration Razz.
avatar
Natsu
Event Demon


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Ironic on 27/5/2014, 1:57 am

Minecraft Name: I dont know yet, literally...
Time Since you Started Minecraft: hopefully in a couple of days
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): none since thats ok
Screenshots of Projects: can i include 07 projects?
Have you read the rules?:yessss
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I make good design! im A* in design! Accept pls

Edit by Michael: Name CosmicCreeper13
avatar
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Thenerdigentleman on 27/5/2014, 11:13 pm

Minecraft Name: t3chnor3aper
Time Since you Started Minecraft:umm think about 3-4years now? not entirely sure
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):Thenexusmp for a short while and play.cosmicpvp.me
Screenshots of Projects:i have none online but ive done a couple building projects mostly in creative though
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):uum not sure i have the patience for building and i do love mining ut not much of a pvp-er

Thenerdigentleman
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 28/5/2014, 12:17 am

All accepted except for Ironic, please reapply when you have an account (to keep things organized.)

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Arrowandco on 28/5/2014, 3:58 pm

Minecraft Name: Arrowandco
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since it started
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Multiple other small servers
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): New buildings, activity

Arrowandco
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 31/5/2014, 4:17 pm

Arrowandco wrote:Minecraft Name: Arrowandco
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since it started
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Multiple other small servers
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): New buildings, activity

You need to login so the game can create a profile before I can add you.

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Kirst300 on 31/5/2014, 4:18 pm

Minecraft Name: Kirst300
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Before swamps were implemented that 1.7 update?
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Multiple as well as this one (MICHAEL) before it got restarted.
Screenshots of Projects: None...but look at current spawn maybe?
Have you read the rules?:Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): The spawn that i am building as well as a friendly face.
avatar
Kirst300
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 31/5/2014, 4:20 pm

Kirst300 wrote:Minecraft Name: Kirst300
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Before swamps were implemented that 1.7 update?
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Multiple as well as this one (MICHAEL) before it got restarted.
Screenshots of Projects: None...but look at current spawn maybe?
Have you read the rules?:Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): The spawn that i am building as well as a friendly face.

Accepted Smile

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by pokeguyx on 31/5/2014, 4:40 pm

Michael wrote:
Arrowandco wrote:Minecraft Name: Arrowandco
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since it started
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Multiple other small servers
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): New buildings, activity

You need to login so the game can create a profile before I can add you.

I'll see if I can get hold of him Smile
avatar
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by pokeguyx on 31/5/2014, 11:29 pm

Minecraft Name: SpunkYox
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since it started
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): This one and previous smokin minecraft servers
Screenshots of Projects: Nooone
Have you read the rules?: Yep
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): twice the amount I could contribute before?Razz
avatar
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Aezure on 31/5/2014, 11:44 pm

Minecraft Name: Aezure
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A long time. As long as Smokin Minecraft has been around.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Every iteration of Smokin Minecraft and only those, talk about loyalty.
Screenshots of Projects: They all sank with all the old world(s). I'll leave your imagination to imagine the sheer awesomeness of them.
Have you read the rules?: Yup. Helped make them.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Large scale very awesome projects. An admin who won't abuse his power (much Razz)
avatar
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 31/5/2014, 11:51 pm

pokeguyx wrote:Minecraft Name: SpunkYox
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since it started
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): This one and previous smokin minecraft servers
Screenshots of Projects: Nooone
Have you read the rules?: Yep
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): twice the amount I could contribute before?Razz




Aezure wrote:Minecraft Name: Aezure
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A long time. As long as Smokin Minecraft has been around.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Every iteration of Smokin Minecraft and only those, talk about loyalty.
Screenshots of Projects: They all sank with all the old world(s). I'll leave your imagination to imagine the sheer awesomeness of them.
Have you read the rules?: Yup. Helped make them.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Large scale very awesome projects. An admin who won't abuse his power (much Razz)

Accepted Smile

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by GiovanniM on 1/6/2014, 1:51 pm

Minecraft Name: GiovanniNeut
Time Since you Started Minecraft: around 2011
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I don't know what this means.
Screenshots of Projects: same as above.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Building ofcourse :[)

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 1/6/2014, 1:55 pm

GiovanniM wrote:Minecraft Name: GiovanniNeut
Time Since you Started Minecraft: around 2011
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): I don't know what this means.
Screenshots of Projects: same as above.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Building ofcourse :[)

Accepted, added your permissions Smile

Edit: Perm Banned (No appeals)


Last edited by Michael on 21/6/2014, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by gunmage8 on 1/6/2014, 6:58 pm

Minecraft Name: penguinman235
Time Since you Started Minecraft: alpha
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): the sm one from pleco and made the sm modded server
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?: yes this is the truth
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Nice town houses for the villagers cause they need some new updating.
avatar
gunmage8
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 1/6/2014, 7:01 pm

gunmage8 wrote:Minecraft Name: penguinman235
Time Since you Started Minecraft: alpha
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): the sm one from pleco and made the sm modded server
Screenshots of Projects:
Have you read the rules?: yes this is the truth
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Nice town houses for the villagers cause they need some new updating.

Accepted :3

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Tuff Tiga on 12/6/2014, 7:34 pm

Minecraft Name: TuffTiga
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Today
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None
Screenshots of Projects: N/A
Have you read the rules?: OFC
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): My swag, and my apparent NPC "Tuff The Magic Dragon"

_____________________


Forum Rules





Spoiler:





avatar
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 12/6/2014, 7:45 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:Minecraft Name: TuffTiga
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Today
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None
Screenshots of Projects: N/A
Have you read the rules?: OFC
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): My swag, and my apparent NPC "Tuff The Magic Dragon"

Accepted Very Happy

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by d6s on 12/6/2014, 10:49 pm

Minecraft Name:
Time Since you Started Minecraft: about 5 years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):SM, HiveMC, GoldCraft, many others but those are the ones I can name off the top of my head
Screenshots of Projects: N/A (new hardrive)
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):fun personality, big building projects, an eye for architecture, willing to be someones bitch <3
avatar
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 12/6/2014, 11:16 pm

d6s wrote:Minecraft Name:
Time Since you Started Minecraft: about 5 years
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):SM, HiveMC, GoldCraft, many others but those are the ones I can name off the top of my head
Screenshots of Projects: N/A (new hardrive)
Have you read the rules?:yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):fun personality, big building projects, an eye for architecture, willing to be someones bitch <3

Accepted, welcome back Smile

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Yamiteh on 13/6/2014, 8:32 pm

Minecraft Name: Kvasnik1
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Few months
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Don't remember lol
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I will build a hole
avatar
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Minato on 13/6/2014, 8:39 pm

Minecraft Name: Mahisoo
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Years ago.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None.
Screenshots of Projects: I don't want to hurt your eyes.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can make monstrosities that will make you want to kick me. I won't be very active, but I hope to log in for a while every week.

_____________________



Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Michael on 13/6/2014, 9:45 pm

Yamiteh wrote:Minecraft Name: Kvasnik1
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Few months
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Don't remember lol
Screenshots of Projects: None
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I will build a hole


Minato wrote:Minecraft Name: Mahisoo
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Years ago.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None.
Screenshots of Projects: I don't want to hurt your eyes.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can make monstrosities that will make you want to kick me. I won't be very active, but I hope to log in for a while every week.

Accepted  cheers 

_____________________

Clicky:



(13:08:16) <@Begone13> you sir are a noob
avatar
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Smokin|Minecraft Member Access Applications OLD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum