Legend

Go down

Legend

Post by deadmonkey on 10/7/2014, 10:49 pm

I was wondering how to get the different colors of your name. What are the requirements for each different colour.

Legend : [ Forum Staff ] [ Generals ] [ Moderators ] [ Managers ] [ Project Leaders ] [ Loyal Members ] [ Pro Merchant ] [ VIP Member ] [ Donators ] [ iEmz ] [ Member ]
deadmonkey
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Legend

Post by Connor on 10/7/2014, 10:55 pm

This is a bit outdated, but it does it justice. http://www.smokinelite.com/t80319-badge-index
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 10/7/2014, 11:04 pm

The majority of those (loyal member and higher) are obtained via application here:
http://www.smokinelite.com/f32-applications

Promotions to the higher ranks are obtained after gaining loyal member status and getting recognized by forum staff.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on 12/7/2014, 5:50 am

Seeing as the badge index is out of date, I'll try to give a one-two sentence explanation of what each rank is. Consult the badge index (that Connor posted) for a more in-depth explanation.

Forum Staff – these are the Admins of the site; they are the ones who manage the entire board, push forth new updates, and ultimately make the tough calls.

Generals – highly recognized by staff for consistent efforts to the forums, generally are entrusted to lead and/or oversee an area themselves. I.E., Billious is the Merchant General, therefore he leads all updates in regards to merch-related things.

Moderators – should be self explanatory, but nonetheless they essentially handle reports, lock topics, archive topics, and overall help the forums stay tidy.

Managers – Managers are respected individuals who have usually been a Loyal Member for a long length of time and shown great potential to lead and help out further in the forums. They usually lead a project that has been around for awhile, for instance Inhaps is the Graphic Design Manager.

Project Leaders – there are various projects that the Loyal Members can take part in, and obviously there needs to be someone who advocates activity and leads the group, that would be the people in this category.

Loyal Members – individuals who wish to become Loyal Members and be apart of a tighter knit community. As Music said, promotions to the higher ranks (above Loyal Member) are obtained after at least gaining the Loyal Member status and overtime recognition from staff for hard work and efforts.

Pro Merchant – an honorary tribute to the people who have logged 1b+ in flips/investments in their flipping log or merchant diary.

VIP Member – a great resource for merchanting tools, provided by our ex-General, Snow. The website affiliated with this is called merchz.

Donators – people who donate money to aid the site in future monetary endeavors.

iEmz – these people are apart of the 2007 Runescape Pest Control clan, they dedicate time to help the friends chat "iemz pc" continuously thrive.

I hope that helps Smile. Again for a more elaborate, detailed description of majority of the things on the list, the link Connor posted will contain just that.

MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me on 12/7/2014, 10:30 pm

I would consider this answered Smile
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)