Thank you for accepting me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you for accepting me!

Post by exileshad3 on 4/9/2014, 3:22 pm

Thank you guys for having me on your fantastic team! Just recently got interested and curious about flipping/merchanting. i dont have an amazing cash stack but hope to soon. If any of you would like to add me in game my username is Exileshad3. Do any of you guys/gals mind helping a new recruit so to speak? Thank you for any/every response, hope to hear from you guys soon!

exileshad3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you for accepting me!

Post by Cille on 4/9/2014, 3:26 pm

Hello exileshad Smile And welcome!

I'm sure the mentors would be happy to help you with anything regarding merchanting Smile If you need some company while in rs you can also find our ingame clan "SM" or ingame fc "SM FC" Smile Hope you enjoy your stay!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by exileshad3 on 4/9/2014, 3:31 pm

Thank you for your FC invitation! I'm actually in the FC currently:P Thank you for your rapid response as well! I've noticed that to be a mentee you have to be active on the forums for a month. is this accurate? if not correct me Smile Again i know the basics to flipping but would love to become more involved and invest some real GP in it.

exileshad3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille on 4/9/2014, 3:32 pm

exileshad3 wrote:Thank you for your FC invitation! I'm actually in the FC currently:P Thank you for your rapid response as well! I've noticed that to be a mentee you have to be active on the forums for a month. is this accurate? if not correct me Smile Again i know the basics to flipping but would love to become more involved and invest some real GP in it.

As an old mentor here, I'd say it depends. You do not have to have been on the forums for a month (unless they changed that rule) before applying, however you will be required to be active as a mentee, do the tasks asked of you, in order to learn Smile
We have both Flipping and Investing, however unless you know everything about flipping, I suggest you do the flipping course before you go into investing Smile Best of luck!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by exileshad3 on 4/9/2014, 3:33 pm

Thank you!Smile i'll see what i can do and i appreciate your help!

exileshad3
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix on 4/9/2014, 3:50 pm

welcome to the forums buddy, enjoy your stay. nice to see your already in the fc we can always uses some more action ingame

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven on 4/9/2014, 5:25 pm

Welcome to the community, i hope you enjoy it here and learn lots in regards to flipping/merching. Smile) Its great to see you already hanging out in the friends chat and looking forward to seeing you around the community.
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor on 4/9/2014, 5:36 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hope to get to know you Smile
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye on 6/9/2014, 9:19 pm

If you're looking to make bag loads of money you're in the right place! Welcome Smile
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum