Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post by martpart7 on 5/12/2014, 6:39 pm

Before answering to these wonderful questions, I´d like to greet everyone! I´m a fresh addition to this forum and I hope I´ll have great time learning from the masters of the merchanting art!

What led you to Smokin Mils? I was searching for merchanting guides online, one thing led to another and I discovered this mighty site. To be honest, I was so happy because there isn´t a lot of merchanting forums left what are fully functioning today.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I´d like to be a master of flipping really. I like Runescape and I love trading so I want to learn everything involving these two.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes, I´ve been a member of several clans before.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? No, but I hope to meet new people who have the same hobbies as I do Smile

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
I´m very interested in merchanting but I am not that experienced, 4-10

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Short term is to learn how everything works around here. Long term would be earning my first 1b and to earn respect from veterans!

What do you do in your spare time? I´m playing badminton on professional level in my country (5 times a week training). Also love coming on Runescape to talk to old friends and merchant something easy (currently f2p). Other than that, I am basically studying all the time (I´m 16 years old. I hope age doesn´t really matter here?)

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) I´m 24/7 on Skype but now I´ll start using IRC that you have here. Email is also an option.

Is there anything you'd like to add? Please don´t be harsh with me Smile If there is any mistakes in my grammar, I apologize.

martpart7
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana on 5/12/2014, 7:15 pm

Welcome!! You came to the right place to learn and prefect your merch skills. We have a great program you can join and learn from the best. If your interest is flipping or investing you can find the applications by clicking HERE. As you make your way thru the Mentee program, you will not only learn the basics but also get more and more comfortable with risks you take which will largely increase your profits.

Enjoy your stay and please PM me or any Mentor you meet along the way with any questions Smile

[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye on 7/12/2014, 11:29 am

Welcome to SmokinElite! Smile
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down