Help me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me please

Post by Muffins on 30/1/2015, 6:21 am

I have a serious problem: dick cheese.

This isn't a joke, as such I'd like to recommend that you do not continue reading if you don't want to help.

I have grown up without a father, and was never taught to peel back my foreskin and clean under there. I have been masturbating/ejaculating since I was 11 (16 now) and only now realised I need to clean. I have managed to be able to get the foreskin under the head of my penis, and cleaned most of the yellow/white 'cheese', but the leftovers are kind of crusted on. I believe I'll be able to get that off, but my real problem is that I noticed under the head (rim of the head?) there is black stuff. I can't tell if it's just really old stuff, or if it's my dick rotting. Please help me out, either in the form of cleaning recommendations/staying clean tips or diagnosing this black stuff.

If you don't want to post it, you can pm me and it will remain between you and I.

Thanks.
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me please

Post by Julij2 on 30/1/2015, 8:31 am

It's probably nothing serious. You can go to the doctor but it's probably just a completely harmless spot.

Cleaning: taking a few more moments on it than on other parts of your body + on daily basis will do the trick.

Kinda unusual thread though.
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins on 30/1/2015, 9:47 am

Julij2 wrote:It's probably nothing serious. You can go to the doctor but it's probably just a completely harmless spot.

Cleaning: taking a few more moments on it than on other parts of your body + on daily basis will do the trick.

Kinda unusual thread though.

It's all around the rim though. I took a bit off to test and it smells the same as the white bit. But yeah it is an unusual thread, thanks for the help.
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal on 30/1/2015, 10:21 am

Hi Muffins Smile, the best form of diagnosing this black stuff would be to go to a doctor as they'll be able to examine it further and determine what it is. It's quite hard to come to a conclusion on what this black stuff may be based on just the colour. Did this black stuff just suddenly appear or was it there before?

My thoughts are it could perhaps be a mole, maybe a birth mark? Maybe a blackhead? which I think is like a pimple in that it appears if you don't clean the skin well. And does this yellow cheese make you feel itchy? If so then I think it may be Smegma which should just need to be cleaned
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins on 30/1/2015, 10:51 am

Yeah the white stuff is smegma. I get the feeling the black stuff is just really old. I'll look into it more in the shower. Thanks Smile
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildarts on 30/1/2015, 11:23 am

Soak it in the water for a while before trying to remove, it could be cloth from your Pants/Boxers.
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor on 31/1/2015, 3:09 am

wtf dude why were u jerking off @ age 11? LEGEND
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana on 31/1/2015, 3:11 am

I have no words...

[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxeh on 31/1/2015, 3:12 am

Cant tell if serious or being a troll scratch

Oh and this +1

Connor wrote:wtf dude why were u jerking off @ age 11? LEGEND
Foxeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba on 31/1/2015, 4:36 am

Connor wrote:wtf dude why were u jerking off @ age 11? LEGEND

tbh i first jerked it at 12 i was in 7th grade
i remember this because i was thinking of my 7th grade reading teacher when i did it :---)
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins on 31/1/2015, 7:48 am

It's not a troll. @daba have ypu heard of A Great Big Pile of Leaves? Good band sir.
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo on 31/1/2015, 9:41 pm

get your nob out, goto the shower, blast it all on ur nob with your foreskin back, hurts like a bitch but works, and the black shit possible could be when you piss and put your dick back in your pants your dick touches your boxers/unders so am gussing the fabric or what ever the shits made off is sticking to your bell end, like your feet get sweaty and when you pull of your socks you have black shit in between your twinkle toes, goodluck... and i might add use tissue to wipe ya little willy after ya piss out a fountain. don't forget to donate sperm.
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins on 31/1/2015, 10:26 pm

antdemo wrote:get your nob out, goto the shower, blast it all on ur nob with your foreskin back, hurts like a bitch but works, and the black shit possible could be when you piss and put your dick back in your pants your dick touches your boxers/unders so am gussing the fabric or what ever the shits made off is sticking to your bell end, like your feet get sweaty and when you pull of your socks you have black shit in between your twinkle toes, goodluck... and  i might add use tissue to wipe ya little willy after ya piss out a fountain. don't forget to donate sperm.

Quality post, kek'd audibly. Cheers mate :p
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins on 1/2/2015, 12:44 pm

[ADMIN] Lemon wrote: I have no words...

Because you're female!!!!

Spoiler:
i think
Spoiler:
who am I kidding, I have no idea
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin on 3/2/2015, 9:25 pm

[NSFW] tag is appropriate. >.> Idk why you'd post this here man there's stuff on the interwebz already for this stuff :3

Anyway just go to a doctor if it doesn't clear up i guess

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV on 4/2/2015, 2:40 am

I remember this homeless kid that went to my middle school had the same problem behind his ears. Idk if its the same or not but the back of his ears were never cleaned because his parents weren't around for the 1st 5 years of his life and it turned out the back of his ears were decaying from never washing them. Not trying to scare you but you should check with a doctor just incase.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag on 4/2/2015, 8:34 pm

Alright, when I read this I thought it might be a troll, and wasn't going to post, but I figured I should, just in case it isn't a troll.

I'm in nursing school, and all of my advice comes from anything i've learned in my clinical experiences. That black that you're seeing could possibly be what is called necrosis, or dying tissue. Usually this happens in the feet and hands due to a lack of blood flow and oxygenation, but could also happen to a penis (though rather rare). I suppose this could also apply to your case, since it hasn't been getting enough stimulation to have proper blood flow. Necrosis usually results in an amputation, and is rather painful in it's later stages. Does the black area hurt? Regardless, I would go see your primary care physician to get it checked out. The last thing you want is dead tissue in your penis, which could then spread all the way down the shaft and then effect your testicles.

As for care, again, I would go see your physician and ask him about proper cleaning techniques, because if you've never been taught how to clean, then you may have some serious problems with infection in the future.

Hope this helped, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by healthyleaf1 on 5/2/2015, 9:57 am

Gotta agree with Justin on this. Get yo ass to the doctor lol.
healthyleaf1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee on 18/2/2015, 4:03 pm

Omfg I come back to this
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down