Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by A d z on 23/5/2015, 4:53 pm

There's a guide I'd like to contribute to with some extra tips and new post-update information.
http://www.smokinelite.com/t77018-crayons-c2-woodcutting-fishing-guide

It's in the rated guides section but when I try to comment I get the message in the title of this thread. How can I contribute to it?
A d z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Gildarts on 23/5/2015, 8:05 pm

The guide is a little old i think and, i cant even post on it so i think they locked it deliberately.

You can try PM the person who wrote the guide and give them the tips.
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Post by Music on 23/5/2015, 8:20 pm

Gildarts wrote:The guide is a little old i think and, i cant even post on it so i think they locked it deliberately.

You can try PM the person who wrote the guide and give them the tips.

First off, Crayons is barely active in rs, much less SM so that wouldn't work - but for future guides, possibly. The whole "Rated RS guides" section is locked; nobody can post in it nor can you create new topics in that section. Non-rated guides I believe are unlocked. Could probably create your own guide, piggyback off his, or PM Dag and ask him about it (I think he's still the guide manager?)
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on 24/5/2015, 4:05 am

As Music said, the entire 'Ranked Guides' section is locked from posting. Seeing as it's been quite some time, I would assume portions of the particular guide are outdated.

Your best bet if you seek to give tips and tricks is to just make a new thread, you can gladly link back to the old one that Crayons created and simply piggyback off it from there, including any noteworthy differences, tips, and tricks. If its questions you seek, you're welcome to make a new topic in the Runescape Discussion section asking your specific question(s) and link back to the guide for reference.

And yes, Dag should still be the Guide Manager, he has been for a couple years now Razz.

MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by A d z on 24/5/2015, 12:25 pm

I've PMed Dag to get his but down to this thread.
A d z
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music on 24/5/2015, 12:37 pm

Kelly wrote:And yes, Dag should still be the Guide Manager, he has been for a couple years now Razz.

I haven't exactly been active in the past 9 months since I left SM, haha, so I wasn't sure.
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly on 24/5/2015, 3:42 pm

Music wrote:
Kelly wrote:And yes, Dag should still be the Guide Manager, he has been for a couple years now Razz.

I haven't exactly been active in the past 9 months since I left SM, haha, so I wasn't sure.

All good Razz Just figured I'd confirm you were right's all

@A d z, if you've PMed him give him a day or so to hopefully get back to you/reply here Smile.

MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~

MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):

Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum