Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Blood on 29/7/2015, 5:43 am

Nothing fancy, just a general log of barrows rewards Smile

To keep it short, I will only list the chest number and items that are barrows pieces only (not runes, bolt racks, etc).

Chests to date: 115

Chest #23 - Karil's Leatherskirt
Spoiler:
Chest #25 - Guthan's Chainskirt
Spoiler:
Chest #43 - Torag's Platelegs
Spoiler:
Chest #48 - Torag's Platelegs
Spoiler:
Chest #68 - Ahrim's Staff
Spoiler:
Chest #97 - Karil's Leatherskirt
Spoiler:


Last edited by Blood on 2/8/2015, 5:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
avatar
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Poiyt30 on 30/7/2015, 4:56 am

This is a nice idea :p Good luck with items!
avatar
Poiyt30
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Blood on 30/7/2015, 6:24 pm

Poiyt30 wrote:This is a nice idea :p Good luck with items!

Thank you Smile not really working out so well though. 90 chests in and profit is only like 450K at this time between prayer pots + Mort'ton teleport costs.
avatar
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Poiyt30 on 31/7/2015, 8:34 am

Blood wrote:
Poiyt30 wrote:This is a nice idea :p Good luck with items!

Thank you Smile not really working out so well though. 90 chests in and profit is only like 450K at this time between prayer pots + Mort'ton teleport costs.


I've done like 400+ chests and havent really gotten anything that good.. One guthan spear only Very Happy
avatar
Poiyt30
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Blood on 31/7/2015, 4:29 pm

Poiyt30 wrote:
Blood wrote:
Poiyt30 wrote:This is a nice idea :p Good luck with items!

Thank you Smile not really working out so well though. 90 chests in and profit is only like 450K at this time between prayer pots + Mort'ton teleport costs.


I've done like 400+ chests and havent really gotten anything that good.. One guthan spear only Very Happy

Well my leg fetish continues with another Karil's Leatherskirt on Chest 97 :p
avatar
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Blood's 2007 Barrows Log

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum