Anyone still here?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by KetchupFTW on 1/3/2016, 11:24 am

It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy
avatar
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Minato on 1/3/2016, 12:35 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

Not really.

_____________________



Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by piramatrix on 1/3/2016, 2:01 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

i think you left kelly's killers just some time before i got in i believe Smile

_____________________


avatar
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Tuff Tiga on 1/3/2016, 2:48 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

Not really, though there was this one guy that was fapping and his mom walked in on him...

_____________________


Forum Rules





Spoiler:





avatar
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by KetchupFTW on 1/3/2016, 3:52 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:
KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

Not really, though there was this one guy that was fapping and his mom walked in on him...



'Nuff said.
avatar
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by KetchupFTW on 1/3/2016, 3:54 pm

piramatrix wrote:
KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

i think you left kelly's killers just some time before i got in i believe Smile

Jup! I also found this on my Sythe profile:



Sad
avatar
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Tuff Tiga on 2/3/2016, 3:07 am

KetchupFTW wrote:
Tuff Tiga wrote:
KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

Not really, though there was this one guy that was fapping and his mom walked in on him...



'Nuff said.

This guy LOL. I completely forgot about this

_____________________


Forum Rules





Spoiler:





avatar
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Connor on 2/3/2016, 4:12 pm

HOLY SHIT TUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
avatar
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Music on 2/3/2016, 4:30 pm

l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg
avatar
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Connor on 2/3/2016, 9:16 pm

Music wrote:l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg

lmao generals pet award. completely forgot about that.
avatar
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Daxaal on 3/3/2016, 12:38 am

Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Music on 3/3/2016, 3:50 am

Connor wrote:
Music wrote:l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg

lmao generals pet award. completely forgot about that.

2 yrs in a row bb #suckup
avatar
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Lucky on 3/3/2016, 4:56 am

Music wrote:
Connor wrote:
Music wrote:l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg

lmao generals pet award. completely forgot about that.

2 yrs in a row bb #suckup

That's just cause you loved me I love you

_____________________

Former Mod Dec 25th, 2011 -> June 7th, 2014
Former Mod Manager January 2013 -> June 7th, 2014

Former General March 2013 -> June 7th, 2014


My Stuff:


Free Cookies:


In Need Of Rice?:

avatar
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Justin on 3/3/2016, 8:26 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie
avatar
Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Tuff Tiga on 3/3/2016, 10:11 pm

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

Aren't you still 13?

_____________________


Forum Rules





Spoiler:





avatar
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Connor on 3/3/2016, 11:53 pm

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

Why call yourself a fag though? Why not just say you're gay. Seems super derogatory towards yourself.
avatar
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Watinko on 4/3/2016, 2:09 am

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

So, are you gay or not?
avatar
Watinko
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Music on 4/3/2016, 5:05 am

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a faglike connor so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

ayyy Justin miss u man. Been a looooong time. Fixed for u connor bb <3

u were young tho we all make mistakes, as long as you work past it and allow yourself to grow from the experience you can continue to look ahead. How's your life going?
avatar
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Justin on 4/3/2016, 5:58 am

Connor wrote:
Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

Why call yourself a fag though? Why not just say you're gay. Seems super derogatory towards yourself.

Idk I guess it's hard to explain but I guess I would say it's like a black person using the n word. It's empowering and makes it devoid of meaning. Some people don't agree and obv I would not use it if I knew it offended people but given the circumstances I don't feel too bad about it haha.

@watinko yes I'm gay

@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.
avatar
Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Music on 4/3/2016, 6:26 am

Justin wrote:@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Good shit man, leaving addictions behind is the first step. The way you described that almost makes your quote seem more meaningful now, so maybe you shouldn't bash it Wink

"Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain."

u basically just said that amirite
avatar
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Daxaal on 4/3/2016, 12:07 pm

Justin wrote:
Connor wrote:
Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

Why call yourself a fag though? Why not just say you're gay. Seems super derogatory towards yourself.

Idk I guess it's hard to explain but I guess I would say it's like a black person using the n word. It's empowering and makes it devoid of meaning. Some people don't agree and obv I would not use it if I knew it offended people but given the circumstances I don't feel too bad about it haha.

@watinko yes I'm gay

@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Were you sad/depress while you were active on smokin mils? Then became a rank to try and distract yourself? (similar to the video game addiction?)

I also was a bit sad at a time while I was active on smokin mils since I wasn't as successful as students in my class. They had just started their first jobs, first relationships, captain/leader of x group. So I turned to SM to feel some success by completing the mentoring program, member of smokin_services, VIP membership, was going for rank at one time but didn't have the time for it.
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Justin on 4/3/2016, 3:09 pm

Music wrote:
Justin wrote:@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Good shit man, leaving addictions behind is the first step. The way you described that almost makes your quote seem more meaningful now, so maybe you shouldn't bash it Wink

"Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain."

u basically just said that amirite

hah, I suppose I did. Maybe I had more foresight than I realized lol.

@Daxaal I wouldn't say that I was depressed/sad the whole time, or even a large part of the time. I did this thing where I would literally just find other things to occupy my time such that I wouldn't even be able to think about it. By immersing myself in SM and other shit I basically was able to put my growing up on hold and just not think about it. I'd always tell myself I wasn't missing anything... but now I know I definitely was Laughing

Also what a successful thread derail oops
avatar
Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Daxaal on 4/3/2016, 3:58 pm

Justin wrote:
Music wrote:
Justin wrote:@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Good shit man, leaving addictions behind is the first step. The way you described that almost makes your quote seem more meaningful now, so maybe you shouldn't bash it Wink

"Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain."

u basically just said that amirite

hah, I suppose I did. Maybe I had more foresight than I realized lol.

@Daxaal I wouldn't say that I was depressed/sad the whole time, or even a large part of the time. I did this thing where I would literally just find other things to occupy my time such that I wouldn't even be able to think about it. By immersing myself in SM and other shit I basically was able to put my growing up on hold and just not think about it. I'd always tell myself I wasn't missing anything... but now I know I definitely was Laughing

Also what a successful thread derail oops

What things were you missing out on and how did you realize that you could change? What steps did you do to make those changes and be better off now than you were before?
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Justin on 4/3/2016, 4:31 pm

To be blunt, I was missing intimate relations. I hated the idea of being gay but I was tired of being horny all the time and dissatisfied...I didnt enjoy relaxing and drinking with friends because I was worried I'd say something that might give me away. I wasn't always "on guard" necessarily but I was basically asexual. Once I got to college I was kind of able to just put myself out there and there are certain apps (cough Grindr) that kind of let me experiment at my own pace. I just decided that it was time to become and advocate of my own happiness and fulfillment. The sex is good but I honestly never would have pictured the happiness that a relationship with someone that cared about me like that could bring me.
avatar
Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Connor on 4/3/2016, 4:44 pm

Dope.

So what do you do for fun now Justin?
avatar
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone still here?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum