Hello Smokin Elite, I am KimiiShiima!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Smokin Elite, I am KimiiShiima!

Post by KimiiShiima on 13/10/2015, 9:15 am

What led you to Smokin Elite?
- I stumbled across smoking elite while I was gathering information on merch/flipping items in rs3 to teach my self as much as I possibly could on this subject. So far the most useful and easy to understand information has come from the Smokin Elite forums, so i figured it qould be a very smart move and help me better understand this subject if I can immerse my self in a community who focuses on it. Not to mention everyone here seems very well educated on the subject and also very friendly and willing to help a newbie like myself.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
-I hope to better learn and understand the art of flipping/merch'ing on Runescape so I can utilize it to become my main source of RuneScape income. I also hope to meet some new friends with the same interests as me, who can help me find my path along this wild journey that is the never ending RuneScape Economy What a Face

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
-Yes I have been apart of many clans, as well as helped lead clans back in my prime RS days (2001-2006). I have also been part of many clans/guilds in many differnt MMORPG's not just RuneScape- but I have never been apart of a community who focuses on this perticular aspect of the game- and I must say I am really looking forward to this if I am accepted into your community. cheers

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
-As of right now, no I do not, But I really hope I can change that very soon!

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
-On a scale from 1-10 I would say I am about a 9 on how interested I am in merchanting. Although I do not feel like I am very experienced. I have taught myself quite a bit so far, and managed to generate a little profit, I feel like I am only at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the amount of knowledge I would like to acquire in this subject.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
-Short term goals, would be to meet as many members of the community as I can, and get antiquated with everyone. As well as hopefully find a mentor who can take me under his/her wing and teach me the ropes.

-Long term goals, would be to eventually be able to have my own merch log at the front of the website, with a huge profit margin for everyone to see and me to be proud of. Then I would like to eventually be able to pass down the knowledge that I have aquried to new members who are in the same spot I am in right now. Very Happy

What do you do in your spare time? In my spare time I like to play many other video games and am currently trying to pursue a career in video game design. I also live with my girlfriend of 2 years going strong, and my two sheppord/Rottweiler mutt puppies who I tend to spend the rest of my free time catering to and making sure they have everything they need to live a happy comfortable life.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
-My preferred method of communication is Skype, but I will definitely become active in the IRC chat, and will respond to PM's on these forums as much as i possible can. If it is okay, I can post my Skype information on here for people, otherwise I would be more then happy to provide anyone with my Skype name over a PM.

Is there anything you'd like to add?
-I have been really excited ever since I found this community to jump in and become a part of it, all i can hope is that you guys will accept me into your community, and like me for who I am once you get to know me.

Thank you for your time, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

-KimiiShiima
aka
Max alien

KimiiShiima
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Smokin Elite, I am KimiiShiima!

Post by Gildarts on 13/10/2015, 9:47 am

Welcome to the forums mate Smile

(I moved your other post to the basket seeing as it was the same as this Razz)

Spoiler:

My Vouches:http://www.smokinelite.com/t81285-kid-gildarts-vouches-19
My merching Log: http://www.smokinelite.com/t81013-kid-rampage5-s-merching-log#1121170
My Art log: http://www.smokinelite.com/t81402-kid-s-art-log
My 1-99 Prayer guide: http://www.smokinelite.com/t81023-runescape-1-99-prayer-guide
[/center]
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KimiiShiima on 13/10/2015, 9:56 am

Thanks Smile

Apologies for the double post. Browser was on the fritz.

KimiiShiima
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix on 13/10/2015, 3:32 pm

welcome to the forums buddy Smile

god danmit kid stealing my mod work :p

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KimiiShiima on 14/10/2015, 11:07 am

Nice to meet you Very Happy

KimiiShiima
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum