Hi Im RoyalWess (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Im RoyalWess (:

Post by RoyalWess on 15/10/2015, 6:01 am

What led you to Smokin Elite? Found you guys on google looking for a good Merching clan ad.
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? Gain Experience and wealth along with good friends!
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes but never a skilled one or active one.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? No but i would like to get to know you all(:
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?10 in interest but maybe 3 in experience.
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Short term Being able to pay for membership with in game cash Long term To be quite wealthy and Make great friends and family throughout the clan!
What do you do in your spare time? Play Runescape (If you mean in game Its always merching or TRAINING)
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) You can pm me in game at >>RoyalWess<< Or Once i know you all better i have a Phone # i can be contacted at. Is there anything you'd like to add? Nothing but I cant wait to know you all and gain experience and friends! Very Happy

RoyalWess
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Im RoyalWess (:

Post by piramatrix on 15/10/2015, 10:56 am

welcome to the forum buddy Smile

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top