Hi! I'm Coffin Henry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi! I'm Coffin Henry

Post by Coffin Henry on 14/11/2015, 7:03 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite?
I literally googled runescape merch clans and this was the first result
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
I hope to make piles and piles of cash by learning how to be a successful merchant
Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Apart from one ill-advised attempt at making a clan several years ago, no.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
No
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
10. I'm extremely interested, but I'm not experienced. I've made some small forays into flipping and finding price loopholes, but I'm looking to learn more, which is my main reason for being here. Pour your knowledge into my brain!
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
My short term goal is to get better at merching, and my long term goal is to make a million billion gold Very Happy More specifically my goal is to be able to afford runescape bonds with in-game money.
What do you do in your spare time?
I was into skilling for a bit, but it's getting boring and f2p gets old pretty quick, so I'm trying to become wealthy enough in-game to afford membership. Outside runescape I'm into audio production, but that has nothing to do with this.
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
Honestly this forum would be the best choice atm.
Is there anything you'd like to add?
In RS right now, I'm totally small-time. In every way. I'm another f2p with full rune who's finished the free quests. You know, like absolutely everyone else. I'm trying to change that, and this seems like a way to do it.

Coffin Henry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi! I'm Coffin Henry

Post by piramatrix on 17/11/2015, 8:14 am

welcome to the forums mate

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top