Guess who's back :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess who's back :3

Post by Epistolizer on 30/12/2015, 8:53 pm

Hey guys! I'm back (again).

Recently started a new account on the game for a fresh start, and have decided to come back to the clan (hopefully with a bit more activity from myself)!

I guess I might as well do this, seeing as I don't remember many and most won't remember me...

What led you to Smokin Elite? The desire to make gold through merchanting, and be a part of a community within the game.
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? A little more activity than last time, hoping to become a trusted member of the forums.
Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yes, a couple of in-game clans, and this one for a few years.
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? There's a small group of people I remember.
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? i) 10 ii) Very experience in active flipping, mid-to-low in inactive flipping, and no experience in investing.
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? Short term, I'd like to add to my cashstack and meet a few new likeminded people, long term, I'd like to become a trusted member and learn to flip inactively and/or invest.
What do you do in your spare time? Is this a trick question? SCAPE IS LOVE, SCAPE IS LIFE.
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Pm, sometimes IRC, Skype.
Is there anything you'd like to add? Just wanted to say hey to everyone again! Smile
Epistolizer
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who's back :3

Post by piramatrix on 30/12/2015, 8:59 pm

welcome back buddy, hope you enjoy your stay here. sadly enough the forum isn't that active anymore, but feel free to do anything about that and post away. nice to see some people here still actually play rs, i don't see to many sm people online anymore except for a few old ranks. if there is anything you need that i can help you with feel free to ask it

piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epistolizer on 30/12/2015, 9:02 pm

piramatrix wrote:... if there is anything you need that i can help you with feel free to ask it

Well, I mean, if you really wanna help you can give me 500m bounce Trollface
Epistolizer
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix on 30/12/2015, 9:09 pm

Epistolizer wrote:
piramatrix wrote:... if there is anything you need that i can help you with feel free to ask it

haha nice try but i'm going to need every gp i have, i'm hopeing on maxing by summer, and i still have quite a way to go Very Happy

piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Epistolizer on 30/12/2015, 10:44 pm

piramatrix wrote:
Epistolizer wrote:

haha nice try but i'm going to need every gp i have, i'm hopeing on maxing by summer, and i still have quite a way to go Very Happy

Well GL! cheers
Epistolizer
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum