Facebook page

Go down

Facebook page

Post by Adri on 20/2/2016, 3:44 pm

Hey everybody:)

It has been awhile!

Recently I started a new, just-for-fun, project. I've created a facebook page and every day I'll be posting one video you just have to watch!

https://www.facebook.com/Video-van-de-dag-536877519805860/?fref=ts

Would be cool if you guys would check out the page! Very Happy Just posted my very first contribution.

How has everybody been doing by the ways:)?
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook page

Post by Daxaal on 22/2/2016, 2:42 pm

I'm confused is this your facebook page? Or a platform where people submit their own videos and the owner of the facebook page chooses whether to upload or not. It's also not in English Sad, can't understand the comedy.

Also which is your video?
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri on 22/2/2016, 7:32 pm

Daxaal wrote:I'm confused is this your facebook page? Or a platform where people submit their own videos and the owner of the facebook page chooses whether to upload or not. It's also not in English Sad, can't understand the comedy.

Hai Daxaal <3 Long time no speak.

This is my page yes Smile And yes, its a platform where I post fun video's created by Dutch youtubers.

Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal on 24/2/2016, 6:12 am

Adri wrote:
Daxaal wrote:I'm confused is this your facebook page? Or a platform where people submit their own videos and the owner of the facebook page chooses whether to upload or not. It's also not in English Sad, can't understand the comedy.

This is my page yes Smile And yes, its a platform where I post fun video's created by Dutch youtubers.

Seems like a good page , any chance of having English subtitles in the future Smile ? Do these youtubers make videos specifically for your facebook page? Or is it like more of a personal collection of your favorite videos?
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri on 24/2/2016, 10:22 am

Daxaal wrote:
Adri wrote:

Seems like a good page , any chance of having English subtitles in the future Smile ? Do these youtubers make videos specifically for your facebook page? Or is it like more of a personal collection of your favorite videos?

Small youtubers get in touch with me and I pick the best videos Smile
As the content of the video is Dutch I dont plan on subtitles for the posts as you wouldn't be able to understand the videos Razz
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum